This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

Do you have a link to the spreadsheet mate ?

As hard as it will be to take, i warned of this 2 months ago and on a few separate occasions in between. The loss of CL revenue was a devastating blow. The lack of any credit facility coupled with the arrestments MUST be puting a huge strain on our cashflow. I think i stated that Whyte was going to have to find another £10 million on top of his initial capital investment just to enable us to pay all our bills to April.

I doubt though that someone will have a detailed spreadsheet, other than one made up of educated guesstimates (tu)

I don't have a link - the spreadsheet referred to on rangerstaxcase has been passed to the site. Presumably - once again - from a source inside Ibrox.

Why people don't want to know what out enemies are saying about us is beyond me - the information I'm highlighting can be examined in full on said website.

boss has access to companies house. lies about this would be pointless and easy to expose. though a yahoo setting up a couple of companies would be easily done though it would show severe dedication.

I have just checked Companies House and the info is defo correct.

I agree it could be somebody at it.

There are no registration documents as of yet. As soon as they become available, they are easily accessible. (tu)

Even if Whyte is behind the registration of the new companies there could be an innocent explanation for it – e.g. setting up a couple of dormant companies so that no-one tries to form a trading company with a similar name....

The difference between other EBT's and Rangers is that RFC wrote them into players contracts. If they didn't, it wouldn't have been illegal.

Surly if we just worte them into the contracts that the staff would be due them every month then the case would be over.

Could it be possible that the EBT's were tied in with somthing like the appearances bonus?would that be legit? where the players who were on the EBT's were almost certain to start every game. With HMRC saying that its basically a salary as they were starting every game they were fit.

I have just checked Companies House and the info is defo correct.

I agree it could be somebody at it.

There are no registration documents as of yet. As soon as they become available, they are easily accessible. (tu)

I am just thinking Phil gilivan says big news 28th was it? then he sets this up and causes a stir.

who knows.

Even if Whyte is behind the registration of the new companies there could be an innocent explanation for it – e.g. setting up a couple of dormant companies so that no-one tries to form a trading company with a similar name....

Wouldn't need to happen. They'd be in breach of trademark laws.

CM Punk

Twitter: @CMPunk_FF Join Date: 04-08-2011

Saffery Champness, our takeover & the two new RFC names registered today...

It was pointed out earlier on today that two new companies have been registered with Companies House today – ‘Glasgow Rangers Ltd’ and ‘Glasgow Rangers Football club Ltd’. Both are registered to Chancery Court Business House in High Wycombe, which rents out office space to companies so these addresses are virtually meaningless as many registered Companies House addresses can be.

However, upon researching, it appears that a company called Saffery Champness, who are corporate accountants who deal with high-end clients, corporate finances etc are claiming that they assisted Craig Whyte in the purchase of Rangers in their July newsletter –

http://www.saffery.com/pdf/publicati...searchtext.xml

I could very easily be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 here, but Saffery’s registered office in High Wycombe is a mere 8 minutes away from this registered office for the two new companies that have appeared today.

Too hard to find out more information in the background of both companies in terms of who the directors are, as they were only just registered today.

Personally speaking, I do not recall any mention of Saffery Champness in the run up to the takeover of our club in May.

Not trouble making, just asking the question, could it just be a case of Mr Whyte preparing for the worst?

I appreciate there is no direct connection between the Saffery and the two new companes as yet apart from their close proximity, perhaps I’m making something over nothing.

Just thought it was worth a mention.

this is from ff.

Heard the same. Don't shoot the messenger, but I'm starting to get worried. Whyte becomes sole creditor if we go into administration apparently?

Please god no. I've been the first to rubbish any claims of administration upto now.

Looks like CW's putting a relatively cheap fail-safe option in place now incase things go tits up with the tax case.

Think on the whole, this is just planning for the worst case scenario which isn't a big deal, I'm at least glad he's got things sorted in case things go against us, which they of course could.

The hearing isn't until next month so lets not start speculating about secret deals and administration just yet, leave the wet-dream bullshit to the bheasts.

Looks like CW's putting a relatively cheap fail-safe option in place now incase things go tits up with the tax case.

Think on the whole, this is just planning for the worst case scenario which isn't a big deal, I'm at least glad he's got things sorted in case things go against us, which they of course could.

The hearing isn't until next month so lets not start speculating about secret deals and administration just yet, leave the wet-dream bullshit to the bheasts.

fuck all to worry about

Need Weissman to keep me right with this, but is it at all possible these are being setup for the sole purpose of shifting Ibrox and Auchenhowie to these shell companies in case of administration, ergo keeping them safe?

Need Weissman to keep me right with this, but is it at all possible these are being setup for the sole purpose of shifting Ibrox and Auchenhowie to these shell companies in case of administration, ergo keeping them safe?

or it could be an elaborate hoax to stop anyone else using these names

or it could be an elaborate hoax to stop anyone else using these names

That too.

I'm sure when they changed over the number from directory enquiries from 192 to privatise it, some old duffer bought the rights to the number 118 118 and sold it for a bomb like a month later.