This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

Anyone got access to Companies House website?

Was leaving work today when another bear shouted me over to look at his screen which had a page from Companies House up. It showed a closed date of 25/10/10 against Rangers FC Holdings Ltd and the same with Rangers FC Ltd. I'm not clued up on these matters and didn't have time for a good look. Anyone shed any light on this?

doh, found more info earlier in the thread.

Memo to self - read the whole fuckin thread before posting and not just the last page.

(tu)

Losing our history is what worrys me the most.

Mate, Rangers Football Club is more than a limited company. It didn't start out as a limited company. 4 boys had a dream to form the greatest football team in the world. They didn't dream of forming a limited company :)

If the company goes into administration, Rangers Football Club will be sold to another limited company. There is no chance it'll cease to exist.

If there is a pre-pack administration then it'll be seemless. One day "Rangers Football Club" will be owned by The Rangers Football Club plc, the next it'll be owned by Craig Whyte's new company. It'll have all the same assets and most liabilities - other than the HMRC debt.

Suppose the issue that we have is that any mhank can put forward a theory that CW or anyone at Rangers isn't going to waste their time in discrediting.

Unfortunately the creator of the site isn't as inbred as the others and can actually

Suppose the issue that we have is that any mhank can put forward a theory that CW or anyone at Rangers isn't going to waste their time in discrediting.

Unfortunately the creator of the site isn't as inbred as the others and can actually

put forward a semi credible agruement.

I've just had a nosey on this rangerstaxcase site

The general concensus is that we won't Be able to pay our monthly wage bill either at the end of this mOnth or next month.

I'm trying not to believe this particular piece of phils speculation but it is difficult when (for a novices eye) seem to add up

Anyone shed any light as to our cash flow.

Ps

The figures qoutes were ... That we had around £260,000 as our working capital at this minute in time.

I try not to buy into his shite but I'm getting ever More worried at this point tbh troops

I'll not put a link up, don't wana give that prick the satisfaction

cease to exist. :) quite dramatic aren't they.

yep , we have 200k and can't pay the wages, pwc are helping us with administration, we can't afford the next installments for lafferty, jelavic or wallace and we are a test case to remove the hmrc as a creditor so craig whytes preferred creditor status is worthless...oh and our tax lawyers said the other lawyers were papes as they had red hair......and i only read one page.... :lol:

they maybe, just maybe, have got a bit carried away.....