Best Atmosphere I've ever witnessed at Ibrox.

watp72

1972 Rangers v Bayern Munich, European Cup Winners Cup semi final 2-0 to the Gers

80,000 bears had Ibrox bouncing that night!!

I have to agree with this, I was in the East Enclosure that night with my Dad God rest him and the Place was shaking,however the Kiev night was immense also ,and that Kiev team where awesome as well.

All good atmospheres but has to be the Bayern game for me. Unbelievable you could hear the roar from the City centre apparently.

This (tu)

An amazing night that I will never ever forget.

I think it is great that so many different generations of Bears have their own special memories of Ibrox. Let's hope our future generations are fortunate enough to experience their own special occasions! There is only one club which is simply the best- Rangers Football Club!

I think it is great that so many different generations of Bears have their own special memories of Ibrox. Let's hope our future generations are fortunate enough to experience their own special occasions! There is only one club which is simply the best- Rangers Football Club!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agree with OP. The atmosphere that night was incredible. I can remember stopping doing the bouncy to admire the sight of every section of the stadium getting tore into it....it looked as if the famous old stadium was actually bouncing.

Hate to say it but I also feel that those nights/sights will not be seen again.....enjoying yourself at the game is being systematically phased out and it will not be long before they find an excuse to ban the bouncy.

The loudest i've ever heard Ibrox was before kick off was the Man u game in 2003. Sadly it faded away in the first 10 minutes but did improve. Loudest continuous in Europe would be Parma or Porto or Villareal.

Good shout. Shame about they 3 tenor fannys that sung a few songs opera style.

Watched a video of the 2003 game a few years back and got goosebumps hearing TBB drown out the Champions League anthem.

Good shout. Shame about they 3 tenor fannys that sung a few songs opera style.

Watched a video of the 2003 game a few years back and got goosebumps hearing TBB drown out the Champions League anthem.

Haha forgot about them, yes they were shite! TBB was deafening as was FF and the Blue Sea of Ibrox!