tax case settled?

pedro365

Lifted from FF.

November 8th 2011

By: Phil - The Failed Journalist (published November 8th, 2011 at 12:36 pm)

"Moral hazard" is an important concept.

It is simple enough to grasp. If people are allowed to behave knowing that no consequence will befall on them then they are likely to behave differently than if they knew they would be answerable for their actions.

Subsequently you get more of the consequence free behaviour.

If the punishment is SO minimal then there is a "Moral hazard".

Imagine if drink driving was a £10 on the spot fine and on your way.

Do you think that more people would drink and drive?

Sadly that is exactly what would happen.

Without the automatic forfeiture of the driving licence and the danger of imprisonment people would revert to type and behave selfishly and dangerously.

That is why we have courts to curtail the conduct of the crooked timber of humanity.

Rangers' are seeking debt forgiveness from the SPL and the SFA and they're about to get it.

The establishment club are not presenting themselves as a broken African country.

There is a sense of entitlement.

That is to be expected given the culture and history of the club.

However what is of concern is the stance of Celtic football club to this behind closed doors.

My sources in Celtic tell me that the highest echelons of the club have given their tacit approval to a deal that will see the Ibrox club escape their years of, err, "tax efficiency" with a slap on the wrist.

Despite the lips service from the SFA to Platini's campaign against "financial doping" they will, I am told issue a licence to the new Rangers if they decide to "phoenix" out of their situation should the "big tax bill" hit.

The SPL will impose a ten point penalty and leave it at that.

This is a form of debt forgiveness that is unforgivable.

What would be an appropriate punishment would be a multi season penalty.

Instead the Scottish football authorities are about to rubber stamp the prolificacy of the tax free Tore Andre Flo period.

The Advocaat years saw spending on a lavish scale.

No one could keep up with a club that could splash £12 million on a single player.

This was Championship Manager with the cheat codes.

Now the slate is about to be wiped clean.

Yes there will be a 10 point penalty, but that is all there will be and Celtic at the highest level are ok with this.

Celtic fans deserve the board to be fighting their corner on this matter.

Rangers aren't "too big to fail", but they do appear to be too big to be appropriately punished by the Scottish authorities and Celtic have nodded their approval.

Finally I am starting to believe in the "Old Firm."

Ahh so celtic are giving there approval for the spl to give us a 10 point deduction? :wanker:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be confident of the title at one point behind (if we get a deduction)

I'm almost tempted to say i'd be excited about the challenge of being one point behind and absolutely humiliating Celtic by still winning the league.

That would be too much for Celts, lol.

When do we ever use the correct terminology for Bheast FC? Shame on you BA! (td)

Could you follow a new company/club/business? I am not sure i could, it wouldnt be the Rangers we grew up loving. I think that would be one of the worst scenario possible. I dont want to change names, i dont want to move grounds, anything like that, i want Rangers Football Club, our club to be what it is and always has been, our club, the club.

I guess the taigs in this country and tarriers involved in this case will do all they can to make it easier for them to dominate Scottish football.

nothing would change so why would anyone not follow it. rangers is not a name. none of our songs talk of the rangers football club ltd.

the idea we would lose our history isn't practical. do we all go and have our minds wiped. rangers isn't a business or a name its a living breathing entity in the minds and hearts of its followers.

again at the weekend I heard from a failed bidder that he expects us to go into liquidation. to go down the new company route.

not directly you understand but through a friend.

A P.Murray?

Funny if it is because i have had his name brought up twice over the weekend by a couple of mates that i was surprised they had even heard off him.

Could you follow a new company/club/business? I am not sure i could, it wouldnt be the Rangers we grew up loving. I think that would be one of the worst scenario possible. I dont want to change names, i dont want to move grounds, anything like that, i want Rangers Football Club, our club to be what it is and always has been, our club, the club.

I guess the taigs in this country and tarriers involved in this case will do all they can to make it easier for them to dominate Scottish football.

The club was formed in 1872. The company was formed in 1899.

Does the club exist without the company? Definitely. Should we discount anything that happened before 1899? No.

The company is irrelevant. It's just a format for the club to operate. We could cease to be a company tomorrow if we wanted. It's just easier to be one. Moving the club to another company doesn't change anything. We are still Rangers.

nothing would change so why would anyone not follow it. rangers is not a name. none of our songs talk of the rangers football club ltd.

the idea we would lose our history isn't practical. do we all go and have our minds wiped. rangers isn't a business or a name its a living breathing entity in the minds and hearts of its followers.

Who would believe that we would be talking about our club like this. If there is a heaven, all our absent bears will be disgusted at the people who got us into this mess.

A P.Murray?

Funny if it is because i have had his name brought up twice over the weekend by a couple of mates that i was surprised they had even heard off him.

no think coaches. it was also said that if things go royaly wrong their are a lot of people willing to step in and invest. that may be Mr Murray.

Yip Rangers were a football team before any business came along.

Does the club exist without the company? Definitely. Should we discount anything that happened before 1899? No.

The company is irrelevant. It's just a format for the club to operate. We could cease to be a company tomorrow if we wanted. It's just easier to be one. Moving the club to another company doesn't change anything. We are still Rangers.

I understand. Very interesting. Thank you. (tu)

:praise:(tu)

no think coaches. it was also said that if things go royaly wrong their are a lot of people willing to step in and invest. that may be Mr Murray.

Cool.

The willing investor theory is a thing i have always thought could happen but also feel Whyte would be a big part of that as i cant see him wanting to lose to much of his shares.

spot on (tu).

Cool.

The willing investor theory is a thing i have always thought could happen but also feel Whyte would be a big part of that as i cant see him wanting to lose to much of his shares.

the impression I got is they would invest if he pissed off. I don't believe he will he's always said that no matter what rangers will always exist and he will still own it. I believe that.

Who would believe that we would be talking about our club like this. If there is a heaven, all our absent bears will be disgusted at the people who got us into this mess.

I spent years on here taking pelters for slagging off sdm. my prediction is he will never get the abuse he so richly deserves.

the impression I got is they would invest if he pissed off. I don't believe he will he's always said that no matter what rangers will always exist and he will still own it. I believe that.

I'm sure he will be here for a while yet and i think that a mixture of him writing off the tsb debt/putting up some money for the tax case to show good faith could convince a buyer to pay the remainder of the bill in return for some shares. If the case goes against in a bad way

I'm sure he will be here for a while yet and i think that a mixture of him writing off the tsb debt/putting up some money for the tax case to show good faith could convince a buyer to pay the remainder of the bill in return for some shares. If the case goes against in a bad way

quite possibly.

Ach you cant blame them, their forum is so depressing and down beat!

Mate I' ve been on for a look at kiddyfiddler street after they have a bad result for the comedy factor. But that generic rangers thread is pretty revealing stuff, they are all manslaughter phils! I've never witnessed obsessive behaviour like it.

Mate I' ve been on for a look at kiddyfiddler street after they have a bad result for the comedy factor. But that generic rangers thread is pretty revealing stuff, they are all manslaughter phils! I've never witnessed obsessive behaviour like it.

Very apt name for it.

Yes, it amazes me too. They go on about their crude stereotypes of our fellow fans, alleging all sorts of things against them, whilst being more bigoted than any real Rangers fan I've ever met.

They are a rather despicable and evil bunch, obsessed with defiling and harming anything remotely linked to a particular rival football club, rather than celebrate anything about their own club. However, I guess they just don't have much to celebrate these days.

Lifted from 'Gay Monthly - Four Weeks In The Life Of Philth'

November 8th 2011

By: Phil - The Failed Journalist (published November 8th, 2011 at 12:36 pm)

"Moral hazard" is an important concept.

It is simple enough to grasp. If people are allowed to behave knowing that no consequence will befall on them then they are likely to behave differently than if they knew they would be answerable for their actions.

Subsequently you get more of the consequence free behaviour.

If the punishment is SO minimal then there is a "Moral hazard".

Imagine if drink driving was a £10 on the spot fine and on your way.

Do you think that more people would drink and drive?

Sadly that is exactly what would happen.

Without the automatic forfeiture of the driving licence and the danger of imprisonment people would revert to type and behave selfishly and dangerously.

That is why we have courts to curtail the conduct of the crooked timber of humanity.

Rangers' are seeking debt forgiveness from the SPL and the SFA and they're about to get it.

The establishment club are not presenting themselves as a broken African country.

There is a sense of entitlement.

That is to be expected given the culture and history of the club.

However what is of concern is the stance of Celtic football club to this behind closed doors.

My sources in Celtic tell me that the highest echelons of the club have given their tacit approval to a deal that will see the Ibrox club escape their years of, err, "tax efficiency" with a slap on the wrist.

Despite the lips service from the SFA to Platini's campaign against "financial doping" they will, I am told issue a licence to the new Rangers if they decide to "phoenix" out of their situation should the "big tax bill" hit.

The SPL will impose a ten point penalty and leave it at that.

This is a form of debt forgiveness that is unforgivable.

What would be an appropriate punishment would be a multi season penalty.

Instead the Scottish football authorities are about to rubber stamp the prolificacy of the tax free Tore Andre Flo period.

The Advocaat years saw spending on a lavish scale.

No one could keep up with a club that could splash £12 million on a single player.

This was Championship Manager with the cheat codes.

Now the slate is about to be wiped clean.

Yes there will be a 10 point penalty, but that is all there will be and Celtic at the highest level are ok with this.

Celtic fans deserve the board to be fighting their corner on this matter.

Rangers aren't "too big to fail", but they do appear to be too big to be appropriately punished by the Scottish authorities and Celtic have nodded their approval.

Finally I am starting to believe in the "Old Firm."

MENTAL HEALTH WARNING:

Calling all RM posters. Please get your children to read this nonsense above. Warn them that if they continue down the path of dodging school, spend hours and hours on their PS2's (or is it PS3's now?) and wanking themselves to exhaustion, they too could end up writing utter nonsense like this by the mentally unstable Philth McManynames.

I blame the schools.

Well..............the separate ones. :sherlock: