1 million for Murray Davidson

rangers_1993

box to box midfielder, superb in the air, tackles like a BEAR, great passer of a ball, still young and learning, will play for Scotland sooner rather than later, can score goals and will score goals in a good team.

aye we dinnae need him :rolleyes:

maybe not 1mill but he will go for about 600k i predict.

someone will get a bargain.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just decided to jump in because you seen a chance to criticise Whyte, it's not the first time (tu).

He is worthy of criticisim in this transfer and plenty of others in the summer

Joke bids for players he didn't intend to buy but the manager asked him for.

He said he would sign all our targets, i am sure with hindsight he will accept it was a very stupid thing to say.

Worst crime for me was Kenny Miller, he would make a huge difference to our team right now and would be scoring goals.

Whyte will get criticisim as he deserves it, the only guy that deserves praise for the summer is ally mccoist and his couting team for identifying bargin basement signings that the owner actually could afford (even though all those negotiations were ridiculously protracted)

He is worthy of criticisim in this transfer and plenty of others in the summer

Joke bids for players he didn't intend to buy but the manager asked him for.

He said he would sign all our targets, i am sure with hindsight he will accept it was a very stupid thing to say.

Worst crime for me was Kenny Miller, he would make a huge difference to our team right now and would be scoring goals.

Whyte will get criticisim as he deserves it, the only guy that deserves praise for the summer is ally mccoist and his couting team for identifying bargin basement signings that the owner actually could afford (even though all those negotiations were ridiculously protracted)

Kenny Miller would have been a terrible signing.

He would have done a turn, but to buy him back for anywhere near £1 Million, let alone give a player who's about to turn 32 a 3-year deal on £20,000 a week.

He's already showing signs of injuries setting in, so what's he going to be like next year?

Didn't understand at all why so many of our fans were creaming themselves as the prospect of a striker who'd only ever scored consistently for half a season coming back.

Kenny Miller would have been a terrible signing.

He would have done a turn, but to buy him back for anywhere near £1 Million, let alone give a player who's about to turn 32 a 3-year deal on £20,000 a week.

He's already showing signs of injuries setting in, so what's he going to be like next year?

Didn't understand at all why so many of our fans were creaming themselves as the prospect of a striker who'd only ever scored consistently for half a season coming back.

Kenny miller scores twenty odd goals a season, would have been signed for both our disasterous european ties and would be available now with no naismith...for this season alone he would pay off his contract.

I see nothing in kenny millers current or previous form for us that would suggest he wouldn't make a big impact on this current team.

The partnership we briefly saw between him and jelavic was good reason for our fans to "cream themselves". You maybe can't see that but kenny did always have our hard of thinkign fans against him whatever he did...

Ally wanted him, he knew he would improve our team, it's a shame Whyte put in such a daft bid for him....

Kenny miller scores twenty odd goals a season, would have been signed for both our disasterous european ties and would be available now with no naismith...for this season alone he would pay off his contract.

I see nothing in kenny millers current or previous form for us that would suggest he wouldn't make a big impact on this current team.

The partnership we briefly saw between him and jelavic was good reason for our fans to "cream themselves". You maybe can't see that but kenny did always have our hard of thinkign fans against him whatever he did...

Ally wanted him, he knew he would improve our team, it's a shame Whyte put in such a daft bid for him....

You're right.

Buying something back for 3 times what you sold it for 6 months ago is always good business (tu).

You're right.

Buying something back for 3 times what you sold it for 6 months ago is always good business (tu).

So due to contract length he wasn't worth more ? we sold him for 425k and he was sold to Cardiff for 900k...you may want to work on your math (tu)

do you know how much Champions league or UEFA cup qualification si worth. (tu)

So due to contract length he wasn't worth more ? we sold him for 425k and he was sold to Cardiff for 900k...you may want to work on your math (tu)

do you know how much Champions league or UEFA cup qualification si worth. (tu)

So Miller would have guaranteed qualification?

And I'm guilty of guesswork?

So Miller would have guaranteed qualification?

And I'm guilty of guesswork?

Where did i say that ?

He certainly wouldn't have hindered it considering we had one fit striker going into the qualifier and Jelavic and Miller have linked up well in the past

p.s. yes you are guilty of guesswork

Where did i say that ?

He certainly wouldn't have hindered it considering we had one fit striker going into the qualifier and Jelavic and Miller have linked up well in the past

p.s. yes you are guilty of guesswork

You implied it.

Just because you didn't explicitly state it doesn't mean it wasn't what you were getting it.