1 million for Murray Davidson

rangers_1993

If Templeton has been offered to us for £500k then why pay £1m for Davidson? I think i'm right in saying Davidson is a central midfielder, he's absolutely no chance of first team footy with the competition we already have for those places. Spend half the money and bring in a winger, makes perfect sense.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is pish!

In what way is he "pish"?

Been scouted by alot of clubs, the Saints fans think he is top drawer, numerous journo's rate him.

Derek McInnes rates him highly as do many managers.

made the midfield look very poor last week and ran thru the defence with ease several times.

but he's "pish" :rolleyes:

time will tell though.

if morris was 23 he would get quoted at more than a million.

I actually admire morris he's clearly decided to enjoy his last few years and not Chase cash.

Sorry for going off topic - but I used to stay down in London (Chelsea actually) when Morris was coming through as a boy at Chelsea.

Fantastic player and look destined for great things.

I've not followed his career, so don't know if injuries or other external pressures have had an effect on his game - but really surprised to find him plying his trade for St. Johnstone.

Sorry for going off topic - but I used to stay down in London (Chelsea actually) when Morris was coming through as a boy at Chelsea.

Fantastic player and look destined for great things.

I've not followed his career, so don't know if injuries or other external pressures have had an effect on his game - but really surprised to find him plying his trade for St. Johnstone.

yeah he was hugely rated. he could no doubt get money and play less in the championship.

sometimes its best to be happy.