The Animals v St Mirren

TheNuts

And yet you're going on about conspiracies.

It's hardly nonsense either. You're telling me that, going to the Shitpit with the odds against you, starting well (according to Beeb), and then getting hit a sucker-punch in the 4th minute isn't demoralising?

Fuck the beeb, the game was minutes old.

No, roll the sleeves up, be professional and do your job. Best time to lose a goal. Demoralising is losing a match winning goal at the end of the match when time is almost up. Thats demoralising. Losing a goal after 4 minutes gives you 86 minutes or 90 at Selik Park to get back into the match. Plenty time.

Just seen the goals on Sky, St Midden have defended like that twice this season and both times it was against the same team.

Funny that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defending for one of the goals I saw on SSN (Hooper with back to goal) was actually embarrassing.

I've seen ten year olds defend better. From what I saw, St Mirren put a lot more into defending against us and I'm not into conspiracies whatsoever.

I don't think any team goes out to lose, but certain teams put in more effort against certain opponents. You could say Motherwell seem to try harder against Celtic than they do us.