Lafferty is sick of sectarian hatred in Scotland.

Sectarian hatred in Scotland is a huge issue. Only a fool would demean such a thing.

Is it fuck! There's more issues with gun crime and paedophilia in Scotland than there is Sectarianism, and the figures prove that. Don't believe the overblown nonsense that the media and Government spout because they can't be bothered tackling real issues that affect the nation.

You want huge issues? Look no further than obesity, knife crime and drug abuse. Scotland's real problems.

Racism is Scotland's real secret shame.

Certainly much more prominent than sectarianism but i think it's more a worldwide shame rather than being limited to just Scotland. Look at how bad it is in some close European countries and it's not anywhere near that level.

Things like knife crime, obesity and drug abuse set us apart from most other developed nations due to the massive levels of it we have.

And despite all of this the only word on the lips of politicians and journos is sectarianism. Which for the most part is a complete and utter myth! And we all know why. It's an easy option. Makes it look like they're tackling issues, winning votes when all our real blights are going unnoticed and growing ever worse.

That was not a sectarian attack ffs. If Man U fans had panned Balotelli's windows would it be sectarian? If Millwall fans panned Torres window, is it sectarian?

The fact we call attacks like this sectarian shows how much Alex Salmonds propoganda is working. Only for Rangers and Celtic (normally only ever Celtic, frankly im surprised this reported them in a bad light) would this be classed as sectarian.

Lafferty got his windows panned cause hes has dived, had celtic players sent off, wound up celtic fans, dished out a few dirty tackles and dirty comments. Nothing sectarian about this in the slightest. How many times has something like this happened to David Healy?

I keep saying it.

Laffery is not a sect

His Bentley is not a sect

Lennon is not a sect

Stokes is not a sect

Celtic are not a sect

The Government are obsessed with sectarianism and they have now got the Polis on the bandwagon - have they learned nothing from the John Wilson case?

The aren't the slightest bit interested in curbing 'sectarianism' or else there would be a blank sheet on the table and the first item on the agenda for discussion would be segregating kids at 5 years of age dependent on the 'sect' the parents follow.

Fitba would be well down the list.

How the fuck can it be a sectarian attack? Did the brick have orange bastard inscribed on it. 2 wee taigs probably targetted it because it was Kyle a Rangers player.

Im sick of this fucking bullshit. Not everything happens because it is catholic/protestant. The majority is because they play for one or the other

(tu)

Man, I had such a great time last night, it's honestly balls that when I get to Scotland I can't sing half the shit I was last night. It's actually unbelievable! Country has changed so much since I first went to a game :(

Agreed mate. The Scottish authorities should send the police and stewards over to Germany, thats how to Police a game. We were more or less allowed to stand and sing and have a beer. Great atmosphere and a freindly enviroment.

Sick of the shite here and its only going to get worse. If only we or them had won that Scottish cup tie in January the replay would never have happened and this shite might not be as bad. Every single incident is now described as sectarian. Fuck when Ledleys house was broke into they called it a sectarian robbery :anguish:

(tu)

Man, I had such a great time last night, it's honestly balls that when I get to Scotland I can't sing half the shit I was last night. It's actually unbelievable! Country has changed so much since I first went to a game :(

It's one of the great facts of life that you have to leave and then return to see your home town as it really is