Why don't we sing the correct lyrics for Derry's Walls?

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just dont seem to be grasping what im saying at all. Im not telling you you cant sing these songs, im asking you why you feel the need to sing about something like that supporting Rangers while at a Rangers match, even though you are aware it causes stress to the club.

Let's start a campaign to stop Penny Arcade being played at Ibrox shall we? I'll let all the Stoke City fans know, they shouldn't be singing Delilah too whilst we're at it (tu)

Any others we need to get sorted?

Let's start a campaign to stop Penny Arcade being played at Ibrox shall we? I'll let all the Stoke City fans know, they shouldn't be singing Delilah too whilst we're at it (tu)

Any others we need to get sorted?

I don't think sellik fans should be allowed to sing about being lonely round the fields of Athenry, and then sing the next minute about never walking alone.

If you are supposed to be supporting Rangers why not sing a Rangers song instead? Seems a bit daft to sing about a religious conflict in a different country does it not?

it is a Gers song as part of our Protestant identification and heritage it does....go figure