Hand ball - cheating

Bluepeter9

Feel slightly grubby in bringing this up but I just saw the St. Mirren Vs Sheep highlights - the St Mirren player brings the ball down with his hand and scores ? Should this be refered for review ? Is this cheating? or cause the ref missed its ok ?

Is RM getting to me and is paranoia contagious ?:pipe:

There was a question on sportscene on whether it hit his face, hard to make out but his head did seem to react as if it was hit.

I actually think it hit both his arm and face though, would be very hard to prove handball unless there was another camara angle (tu)

You obviously haven't seen the SFA Review Panel Process. I got a sneak peak:

1) Has TV Commentary found the player guilty > YES > Is player from Rangers > YES > Issue 2 game ban and await appeal of which we will use 3 unknown panel members who will make judgement on matters above their level.

2) Have Ranger's fans pointed infringement > YES > Deny all knowledge of incident and issue statement no complaints have been logged by Referee.

"Should this be refered for review ?"

official sfa rules states -

"it depends, do st mirren play celtic soon? if so then he will face a ban - do st mirren play rangers soon? if so then no ban"

in summary, if it helps celtic = ban, if it doesnt help celtic no ban - thats the sfa cardinal (no pun intended) rule.

trufact

wether there is an agenda or simply the refs and SFA are simply clueless, what we should now focus on is not allowing any outsiders the chance to hammer us

no diving, no singing songs, give them absolutely fuck all ammo and they cannot come back at us

My thoughts exactly (tu)