Steven Naismith

Rod1822

I study in Aberdeen I am actually from Inverness columbo!

Just one more thing..... Does anyone know if he has had the op!!? Reason I ask is I would presume, the sooner it's done the quicker he's back!!

That's not just one more thing. That's the same thing you were asking.

calling him steven doesn't make us believe you

Exactly! Besides, he can't be his family friends when he's actually my family friend and yours too.

One man, even Naismith, can only be a family friend to a certain number of people. This charlatan clearly missed the cut-off date.

Exactly! Besides, he can't be his family friends when he's actually my family friend and yours too.

One man, even Naismith, can only be a family friend to a certain number of people. This charlatan clearly missed the cut-off date.

me and steve are like brothers

(tu) that's the point I was basically trying to make. There's no way a footballer would be allowed to rely on conservative methods to get over any ligament injury (unless your name is Marvin Andrews of course :lol: ) unless it's really minimal damage.

I know exactly what he's going through right now, both mentally and physically. I had my acl replaced with with a hamstring graft in February (don't think I've mentioned it on here before :P:craphead: )

Really mate? How that happen :pipe: