Arsenal consider Henry

Yata

If Podolski leaves, which I doubt he will, it would take major cash to sign him.

I don't think Wenger would spend that sort of money on him.

about 20 million euros. Arsene would spend that for the right player. cologne are doing poor and Arsenal need another quality striker/wide player. said if he left cologne he would only go abroad and sure he said he liked Arsenal and the EPL. Entering the last 18 months of his deal and i dont think he would sign a new one

about 20 million euros. Arsene would spend that for the right player. cologne are doing poor and Arsenal need another quality striker/wide player. said if he left cologne he would only go abroad and sure he said he liked Arsenal and the EPL. Entering the last 18 months of his deal and i dont think he would sign a new one

Wenger probably would spend that on the right player, but realistically would he pay it for a striker to play second fiddle to RVP?

Wenger probably would spend that on the right player, but realistically would he pay it for a striker to play second fiddle to RVP?

Not a chhance he would play second fiddle. he would either replace walcott on the right and walcott would move up front or he would take ramsey's place behind RVP.

No chance would Podolski cost 20 million. Class for Germany but always looks no better than decent at club level, I think.

14 in 16 for a struggling cologne side in the most competitive league in the world would suggest otherwise

Honestly, I think Henry is a poor and uninspiring signing.

It'll pull the heart strings of the fans but if he's better than what they already have in reserve then it shows how poor Wenger has been in building a squad.

This.

As much as he's been good in the MLS, he's shown nothing to suggest he'll still be able to do it in the EPL.

I disagree. He is still in great shape and even at his age he can be a superb option from the bench. You dont just lose that class that made you a fantastic player. Look at del piero :sherlock: