The Road Ahead

The Monk

January and February look like fairly comfortable months in terms of who we are playing, yet the "easy" teams are the ones we've struggled against. I believe we need to win every game in those two months or near enough and we CAN do it.

However March will be a huge month in our title bid, probably as har as it could get:

Rangers v Hearts

Dundee utd v Rangers

Rangers v Celtic

Motherwell v Rangers

I think we have to be top of the league by the time these fixtures come, also due to Celtics league cup games they will be a game behind having to play catch up, and we know how they implode when they're under pressure.

So let's look to fly through these early months of 2012, and take back our top spot position.

Just remember if that goal (Wallace) would have counted we'd have drawn 1-1 at the home of a team at the peak of their form with ours at an all time low. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS FOR A REASON, LETS SHOW THE WORLD WHY.

We were awful last night, but the fact is we weren't blown away, where was this pumping we were going to get? They won a game at home, they're expected to... we need to rally round and come back stronger, but Ally isn't learning. How hard is it for him to see McCulloch and Davis are playing shite. The only way to boot them in the nads is to drop them, they wont play their way our of this one.

Disagree with your last point. I genuinely believe if that "goal" was given we would have won.

We need to put a big run of wins together, hopefully pick up the performances aswell.

The January transfer window could make or break our season, we need to sign a central midfielder who will take the game by the scruff of the neck and drive us to victory. If we don't, it could be a long season for us fans.

We were awful last night, but the fact is we weren't blown away, where was this pumping we were going to get? They won a game at home, they're expected to... we need to rally round and come back stronger, but Ally isn't learning. How hard is it for him to see McCulloch and Davis are playing shite. The only way to boot them in the nads is to drop them, they wont play their way our of this one.

we were not pumped score wise but we were comprehensively beaten and shown up, as we have been against most teams this season.agreed ally must take action or he's going to lose his job.i would give him leeway if he played the likes of mcmillan hutton bendriksen .but i'm sick of watching the turgid rubbish served up by the same inept players week upon week

The good thing is "on paper" that's our hardest game for the next two months.

We thought we had an easy enough run in until Christmas and look how that has turned out.

Until Ally realises that things are not working then we will continue to struggle.

I have doubts over us beating Motherwell on Monday.

I'll be there so we better win!

This game is crucial !!

Forget about looking at fixtures in March - we need a win on Monday, any kind of win.

This would get a bit of positivity back and calm the nerves.

Another defeat, or even a draw, with Celtic pulling further ahead - could sap any energy the players have at the moment, bring them and the fans further down and add to our current "crisis" factor.

3 points on Monday please and we'll take it from there - one game at a time (sorry for the cliche).