Xbox 360 vs PS3

LeeWallaceRFC

Which do you prefer & why?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer & why?

Which do you prefer & why? Personally I have a 360 and was thinking of buying a PS3 but most people say it's not worth it because they are exactly the same and don't understand how anyone can say that one is better than the other. Though most people did mention about the better exclusives on Xbox. Which do you prefer (if either) & why? :)

Would only bother if you have a lot of mates with a PS3. Both have their plus points but not worth buying the other for.

Xbox: Better controller, smoother framerates, Kinnect superior to PS Move.

PS3: Blu-ray player, free online gaming, higher resolution.

PS3 for me. I've never really had much interest in an Xbox, and I'm not a fan of the controller. PS3 has some good exclusives too mind you, Uncharted being one (tu) At the end of the day, both machines have pros and cons.

I have a ps3 basically because I had a ps2, a ps and before that a megadrive.

I have also had an Xbox (well my son did) but I had to replace it 3 different times because of the RROD, it kind Of slanted my viewpoint against Micro$oft.

I would say though that they are very similar products which do very similar things, each system has its own set of console exclusives.

At the end of the day, if you are looking to buy a console, get what your mates have ... much better fun playing with friends.

Would only bother if you have a lot of mates with a PS3. Both have their plus points but not worth buying the other for.

Xbox: Better controller, smoother framerates, Kinnect superior to PS Move. both are shite

PS3: Blu-ray player, free online gaming, higher resolution. Better games

(tu)

Ive always had playstations and got the ps3 because all my mates got it, it was good but then they all switched to the 360 and I had to invest in one,bought one on the cheap of my cousin for 50 quid and then bought the gears of war 3 console. Anyway I would say there just the same but the xbox online is far better, both of them have good exclusives.

I have both consoles and prefer the PS3 over the 360 to be honest. It's free to play online, it's free to watch music videos with Vidzone, I use Vidzone every night of the week I should add - it's a great service, and I can store several music/film downloads on the PS3 hard drive.

My XBOX is gathering dust to be honest but I use it for Sky Player, which is not currently available on PS3. My Dad pays his Sky sub but I am able to log in to Sky Player with his details and watch Sky Sports and ESPN for free as he pays the sub in his house. That's all I use XBOX for.

PS3 - aside from the fact you're getting a free blu-ray player built in, you don't have to pay twice to use your own internet connection.

Also, personal point, the controllers are far better, and I say that as someone who's owned both PS3 and 360.