So it's not just me who is paranoid.

Colinstein72

I got pelters yesterday for daring to state there was an agenda against Rangers. Read the article below and tell me if I am paranoid now.

Some of you on here need to wake up and smell the coffee, I don't button up at the back.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/goian-referee-calls-have-cost-rangers.16331078

You tell me, I don't know why people can't call a spade a spade.We have been cheated regularly this year, some think it is wrong for us to point this out.

Its no secret we have been on the receiving end of dodgy calls for the last few years, probably longer, why would anyone call you paranoid for pointing out the obvious? I dont get it. <cr>

IMO, if our club really believe this, then a statement saying so should come from our manager and not individual players.

It's the only way it would hold any weight (well it did for wee green teeth).

Players should stick to trying to improve their performance on the park.

If Rangers f.c. attempt to do this we will get hammered. We would be playing right into their hands. I despise Lawwell with a passion, but by God does he earn his money at the cesspit. He is hated by a large section of the more bigotted tims,yet the same morons don't understand that he is playing a blinder for them. He has inTIMidated the SFA and the referees, also he basically writes articles for the taigloids which they hapilly print word for word. It really wouldn't surprise me if yet again we get some decisions today.

Yes, we have not been great in recent weeks, but when you have one arm tied behind your back, then it is even tougher.

IMO, if our club really believe this, then a statement saying so should come from our manager and not individual players.

It's the only way it would hold any weight (well it did for wee green teeth).

Players should stick to trying to improve their performance on the park.

I thought I had shown you where we have been cheated! Didn't you read the comments made by Gorian that I posted?

can the OP show me where we have been cheated?

there has been mistakes in matches but if i thought it was cheating i would chuck going to football

I thought I had shown you where we have been cheated! Didn't you read the comments made by Gorian that I posted?

im asking you to post specific incidents you think means we are being cheated? ive read Goians article and only thing he mentions is his red card,imo he pulled player back which is yellow card offence and already on a booking he got a red.

a story told to me by the late jim baxter:a game at ibrox one saturday the game was played in a good spirit a win for the gers and not a bad foul or tackle so no one booked or even spoken to.

as the teams were leaving the park at the final whistle the ref decides to book someone for spitting ungentamly conduct.

baxter asks the ref why did you book him the ref says that way i will get a mention in the next days papers.

as for being cheated naw

If Rangers f.c. attempt to do this we will get hammered. We would be playing right into their hands. I despise Lawwell with a passion, but by God does he earn his money at the cesspit. He is hated by a large section of the more bigotted tims,yet the same morons don't understand that he is playing a blinder for them. He has inTIMidated the SFA and the referees, also he basically writes articles for the taigloids which they hapilly print word for word. It really wouldn't surprise me if yet again we get some decisions today.

Yes, we have not been great in recent weeks, but when you have one arm tied behind your back, then it is even tougher.

This conspiracy ain't working out to well for a man who has played a blinder.....three in a row and four on the way..... :lol:

It is exactly because we have won three in a row that Lawwell has resorted to this behaviour. If you can't beat them on the park, beat them off the park and change the rules.

This conspiracy ain't working out to well for a man who has played a blinder.....three in a row and four on the way..... :lol:

It is exactly because we have won three in a row that Lawwell has resorted to this behaviour. If you can't beat them on the park, beat them off the park and change the rules.

So it's just this season it's happened then ?

Can you point out all the games where the ref cheated at lawells request ?

I got pelters yesterday for daring to state there was an agenda against Rangers. Read the article below and tell me if I am paranoid now.

Some of you on here need to wake up and smell the coffee, I don't button up at the back.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/goian-referee-calls-have-cost-rangers.16331078

Paranoid! :craphead:

http://www.heraldsco...angers.16331078

Some of you need to wake up and stop acting like Tims.

I think all these 50/50 decisions, would swing a teams way if they have a good captain how points things out to the ref throughout the whole game.

It's all about pressure and our capt doesn't do pressure. Get intae the ref face at every chance, the LM sending off IMO wouldn't have happened if our great capt had challenged the ref about the tackle on big Lee 2 mins prior to the sending off. And guess what, the same player knew he got away with it and put his hands around LM first and the big clown reacted.

In short, S. Davis must apply more pressure to the f&c8ing ref's.

N/S

<cr> Absolute bollocks, very tim like from some on here. Bad enough the players are sounding like that lot.....Jelavic,Goian and Davis should do their talking ON the pitch...wouldnt have happend under Walter.

Absolute shite to say we have been ''cheated'' very cringeworthy.

I really fail to see any evidence of where we have been cheated at all.

Paranoia overload.