Jelavic Gone?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd coming back is a stick on - Novo is a possibility.

I think we'll see Boyd back this week.

My friend text me today and said he was speaking to Boyd outside Ibrox today, i've not seen anyone post about him so i'm assuming it was false!

Jelavic was bought as an investment. There was no way we would've paid £4m with there being no view to making a return.

If we receive the reported £7m, then a £3m profit on a player who's not even been here 18 months, had a bad injury and done nothing in Europe is damn good business. And its also the only way for teams like ourselves who play in smaller leagues can compete IMO. If the full amount is re-invested back into the team then I'll be delighted if he's sold.

Its also a good time to sell, as we dont have another SPL for nearly 2 weeks.

Thanks for the service, Nikica.

You reminded me of the players of old in many ways, I didn't expect to get much more than 18-24 months service anyway. I hope we get top dollar for him, 10m at least.

I do wish your heart was in it, though, and we were building a team around you and Naisy.

Thanks for the service, Nikica.

You reminded me of the players of old in many ways, I didn't expect to get much more than 18-24 months service anyway. I hope we get top dollar for him, 10m at least.

I do wish your heart was in it, though, and we were building a team around you and Naisy.

If we get 10m for him i'll eat my hat and the hats of anyone on here who fancies sending them to me.

If we get 10m for him i'll eat my hat and the hats of anyone on here who fancies sending them to me.

We turned down 9 in the summer, there's been solid interest from at least 4 teams, so under those circumstances we should be looking for at least 9m again.