Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any way if i get any info aboot singins i let us all no and people can take it from that fuag im aff to get an indian starvin ney pie left a the game to day wits that all aboot fuck remember we ARE THE PEOPLE

Look forward to your info Derek, did you have a good new year?

had a nice christmas went to belfast mind with some prezzys and back folloin day came back with oor william he over at ma maws e was doin ma heed in and new year was quite are u goin to cup game i was gonna but oot with band instead :crabflute: :crabflute:

sorry guy im new to rangers media and glad to be here people can take from this what they want but he aff defo from a member of rangers playin staff he told me ten min ago he was one that was not playin today :crabflute:

trust me i no theres a lot of shit bein said on here at times but this true lets jist say im related to a rangers player :crabflute:

i WAS AT THE GAME THE SAID PLAYER ONLY TOLD ME AFTER GAME WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY HOME I GOT A WEE CALL

NAW HES A RELATION NONE HIM ALL MY LIFE :crab:

HE WENT TO 2 BEFORE HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN THE LANARKSHIRE AREA AND NO DONT NO THERE NAMES LIKE I SAID IM NOT PULLIN YIR CHAIN MY MOTHERS HIS MOTHERS COUSIN AND IM IN THE SAME LODGE AS HIS FATHER AND BROTHER

ARE ANY OF USE STABLE AFTER THE PROB THE CLUBS BEEN HAVIN IN THE LAST FEW YEAR APART FROM THE WINNIG OF THE TITLE AND SO ON FUCK MA COUPONS JIST FUCKED FULAM ARE WINNING 2 1 :crabflute:

sorry bud and naw im ten years older than him :crabflute:

lol152 allanton son if u want to be a member jist ask we look after or own

well that mite happen at end of season dont take that as gospil but i no hes strugglin big time not jist his form olso his fitness there a lot i could say but cant and wont :crabflute:

listen take it or leave it and i iv had a couple over the holidays like most of us :crabflute:

sorry to here that u prob feel better for it i start back the morra and not lookin forward it i can tell u :beer1::anguish:

any way if i get any info aboot singins i let us all no and people can take it from that fuag im aff to get an indian starvin ney pie left a the game to day wits that all aboot fuck remember we ARE THE PEOPLE

I'm really, really lost now. Is this still about Jelavic?

If you're related to lee mcculoch , tell him to do us all a favour and retire . He can give back some of the undeserved wages he's earned in the last few years aswell , masquerading as a professional footballer .

Or ask him tae come oota retirement......................

look jelavic has been poor this season i dont want to let him go but hes not scored many goals from open play and is not banging in volleys and free kicks like last year!! we have to be realistic and realise he wants out or is being forced out

I'd be gutted to lose the Jela of last year, but his cumbersome twin brother who's been playing this year can go for £8m+ with my warm blessings.

Forget about Novo or Boyd tho, neither are the answer IMO.