Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dado would end him. Bloody hell I loved that big fella. Can we bring him back in some capacity? :h34rt: swoon

I thought he was the man, real top class footballer

I honestly thought Big Jela would love the club the same as Dado did but hey ho I guess not

I suppose Dado had already completed most of his ambitions

Whos the fella providing info on Templeton, better no be jobbies or Dado will be on the case :craphead:

I thought he was the man, real top class footballer

I honestly thought Big Jela would love the club the same as Dado did but hey ho I guess not

I suppose Dado had already completed most of his ambitions

Whos the fella providing info on Templeton, better no be jobbies or Dado will be on the case :craphead:

It's a delight when somebody falls for the club while also being a brilliant performer for the club. Hence, Dado is a hero. Having said that, imagine Dado coming here in the prime of his career and sacrificing going onto a higher level because he loved the club. Beautiful in a way but also tinged with a little sadness. I feel a little bit like that with Jela but my sympathy is waning if he's forcing his way out. Ah well

It's a delight when somebody falls for the club while also being a brilliant performer for the club. Hence, Dado is a hero. Having said that, imagine Dado coming here in the prime of his career and sacrificing going onto a higher level because he loved the club. Beautiful in a way but also tinged with a little sadness. I feel a little bit like that with Jela but my sympathy is waning if he's forcing his way out. Ah well

Would have been great to have Jela on top form for years but I suppose he did state early on he had ambitions of playing in the PL (in other words stepping stone)...

Just wish he had left after banging in a hat-trick against the bheggars in their own midden instead of him not being in the right frame of mind :sleep:

Would have been great to have Jela on top form for years but I suppose he did state early on he had ambitions of playing in the PL (in other words stepping stone)...

Just wish he had left after banging in a hat-trick against the bheggars in their own midden instead of him not being in the right frame of mind :sleep:

Aye, cant hold it against him. There's just a way of doing it. Play your heart out for us and we'd repay that. Not angry, just disappointed I suppose. We'll see what's happening. All this a touch premature I guess

Amazing criticism for Jelavic in here. Are we being led to believe that he is engineering this whole move whilst Ally and Craig Whyte are hanging on to his trouser legs begging him to stay; and that he hasn't been touted around Europe for the last month?

Yeah, lets just blame the player because his head has been spun round by all those around him, but he should play through all that, eh? I am not saying that he didn't want to leave at sometime; saying he is the one behind the whole thing might just be wide of the mark.

I can't help wondering if he played for Celtic would he be leaving in January? One thing I had hoped when Craig Whyte came into Rangers was the end of these January transfer windows, especially where it came to selling our best players, and top goalscorers; sadly I was wrong. If Craig Whye has any ambitions for Rangers, he has one funny way of showing it. There is not one player that has been linked as his replacement capable of lacing his boots.

Amazing criticism for Jelavic in here. Are we being led to believe that he is engineering this whole move whilst Ally and Craig Whyte are hanging on to his trouser legs begging him to stay; and that he hasn't been touted around Europe for the last month?

Yeah, lets just blame the player because his head has been spun round by all those around him, but he should play through all that, eh? I am not saying that he didn't want to leave at sometime; saying he is the one behind the whole thing might just be wide of the mark.

I can't help wondering if he played for Celtic would he be leaving in January? One thing I had hoped when Craig Whyte came into Rangers was the end of these January transfer windows, especially where it came to selling our best players, and top goalscorers; sadly I was wrong. If Craig Whye has any ambitions for Rangers, he has one funny way of showing it. There is not one player that has been linked as his replacement capable of lacing his boots.

I really do think his head is already playing for another club

I can't see the desire that was there towards the end of the last season

Maybe he was p'd off he didnt get his transfer on deadline day

Who knows?

Tbh the way its going mate, i think he wants to go and Rangers would be daft not to cash in. His heads been in the clouds for months

:lol:

Aye. Both low post counts, talking shite, and one of them actually asked "Are you here Derek/Jack?"

I call tim!

Ha I don't think either were particularly offensive mind you, though the Derek lad was just steaming! They were on another thread, literally one after the other - one lad said something, the Jack lad basically just said 'I agree, good point' etc haha - i did wonder whether they were the same person or something! Ha, all very odd. Who the buggery knows