Lee Wallace

simplythebest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant signing, offers so much more than Gregg Wylde despite being a left back.

This is because Gregg Wylde doesn't know anything other than boot the ball down the line and outrun the fullback. Unfortunately for him he doesn't have the physical build to successfully use this tactic, he needs to bulk up!

This is because Gregg Wylde doesn't know anything other than boot the ball down the line and outrun the fullback. Unfortunately for him he doesn't have the physical build to successfully use this tactic, he needs to bulk up!

He is very limited but hes just a wean, he has time on his side.

He most certainly does and I hope he can improve his crossing and introduce some variety to his runs/play. Pace is the most desirable attribute in football right now IMO and the wee man has plenty of it.

I like my players to have a bit more than pace tbh. John Flecks passing gives me a hard on and Sone Alukos first touch makes me shoot my load. Thats a footballer.

I thought he was brilliant today. Fast, strong, good use of the ball and a beast of an engine, up and down the park all game, even closing down their keeper at times. Much better than wylde. Also thought aluko had a good game but not as good as wallace as aluko went through some long periods without touching the ball. Encouraging signs though

I am a big fan of wylde but its very hard to argue with wallaces last 3 games at left mid.

got to agree with this. Wallace has been the one thing which has made me happy about Rangers as of late....although seeing Healy score today made me smile.

Didn't think he was all that when played at left back for Hearts, so I was a little anxious to see how this signing would turn out. Doesn't need to focus on defending as much with Papac behind him, and so can focus on taking the right back on, whipping crosses in- which he does very well.

Great signing.