new strikers

pedro365

Are you talking about Farid El Alagui? Seems to score a good amount of goals but I'm not sure if he could make the step up.

i agree but we have signed internatianls like rothen and beattie and they could not do it so maybe sum1 from the sfl is worth a punt

Are you talking about Farid El Alagui? Seems to score a good amount of goals but I'm not sure if he could make the step up.

To be honest, I don't think there is much difference between most of the first division and the lesser clubs of the SPL. Would be a cheap option even if he was only scoring against the smaller clubs. I would certainly have him as back up as we are thin on the ground for forwards.

John carew would be good

Yeah, that kind, Ricardo Fuller i like.

Not seen enough of him.

TS in the middle of the park?

:) Big Tam, na, his disciplinary record is atrocious.

getting boyd would be a step back. we need quality if jelavic is off. we also need young enthusiastic guys with pace not old guys that are past it but could grab a few goals (carew). if we have no money why waste it on guys like carew and boyd will only last us 2 years with no sell on price at the end! we should have done everythin to sign goodwillie when he was for sale (a guy who can score goals in spl, great young prospect that we'd gain on if he decided to move on).

getting boyd would be a step back. we need quality if jelavic is off. we also need young enthusiastic guys with pace not old guys that are past it but could grab a few goals (carew). if we have no money why waste it on guys like carew and boyd will only last us 2 years with no sell on price at the end! we should have done everythin to sign goodwillie when he was for sale (a guy who can score goals in spl, great young prospect that we'd gain on if he decided to move on).

Goodwillies shite , a cunt and a wee bit rapey .

We did all we could in the summer , he was never worth what Blackburn payed .

What about big John Daly? The guy is on fire this season and could definitely do a job! Healy looked decent on Monday as well so he deserves a chance. Maybe one striker up front is something to look at, as long as we are playing 3 defensive minded midfielders in the middle of the park. A 4-2-3-1 like we played on Monday looked as if it would work, with Aluko and Wallace playing on the channels and Fleck just behind Healy pulling the strings. Then use Edu as the ball winner and Davis to look to start the attacks and give more support to Fleck and Healy.

Fuckoff dalys pish ffs if thats the best we can do god help us ffs

What about big John Daly? The guy is on fire this season and could definitely do a job! Healy looked decent on Monday as well so he deserves a chance. Maybe one striker up front is something to look at, as long as we are playing 3 defensive minded midfielders in the middle of the park. A 4-2-3-1 like we played on Monday looked as if it would work, with Aluko and Wallace playing on the channels and Fleck just behind Healy pulling the strings. Then use Edu as the ball winner and Davis to look to start the attacks and give more support to Fleck and Healy.