Some lovely corner kicks today.

In a way, it's embarrassing to have to mention it, but there were some great corners from Aluko and Davis today.

With a bit more aggression from those in the box, we could have had another couple of goals from these today.

Another thing that was improved today, so worth a mention.

In a way, it's embarrassing to have to mention it, but there were some great corners from Aluko and Davis today.

With a bit more aggression from those in the box, we could have had another couple of goals from these today.

Another thing that was improved today, so worth a mention.

Seemingly a small thing but can make such a huge difference. Celtic under Martin O Neill won shed loads of games because they could hit a good set piece. Feel like we rarely use set pieces as much as we could. Davis' free kicks are usually a bit shit for me. Aluko's seemed far more dangerous today

I'll answer, if you explain what it means.

well some folk on here have criticised ally saying he doesnt know what to do and mckay coming out publicly apparently and saying trainings just games might have scared him into bucking up training to rectify these poor late performances

well some folk on here have criticised ally saying he doesnt know what to do and mckay coming out publicly apparently and saying trainings just games might have scared him into bucking up training to rectify these poor late performances

If Ally had to be called out by a player to get players training properly, I'd be quaking in my boots right now.

The fact that I think this is actually possible also gives me shivers of fear.

However, I don't think a change of training would have had such an immediate effect. I'm still scared though.

Somebody, please, gonna explain this to me, i keep seeing it, keep reading about it, where and when did he said that?

And, is it possible to apparently come out in public? If its out, its out. Just ask aiden mcgeady