Transfer Forum Suggestion

DamienM855

I was just having a look in the suggestion thread, and i have to say, while there is some crap in there, some people have really researched their suggestions and put effort into them - only to have their post buried under vast amounts of shit.

So heres my suggestion, why not split the transfer thread into 3 subforums, for transfers, rumours and sourced transfer news? I know there is already threads for rumours and suggestions, but i think having actual sub forums would help the better suggestions be noticed, and give the people who make them more credit.

I dont know the specifics of doing this, whether its too much hassle for the admins to implement or whatever, but its just an idea.

I dont actually see the point in suggesting anything

Its not as if Ally uses RM as a scout (hopefully)

Can you not just have a FM forum if its not already here??

I think its more down to the fun of debating who would and wouldnt be a good fit in the team :-P

The real issue is people not using the correct threads.

Not sure that creating subforums would work/has sufficient demand.

Don't see what the problem is with having a seperate thread for each suggestion/rumour, as long as its in the transfer sub forum. I thought the whole point of it was so that you could do just that without clogging up the bears den. I agree with the op in that its daft lumping everything into a couple of threads. If there's a thread about a player you find unrealsitic or simply wouldn't entertain the thought of signing, then dont click on it if it bothers you that much.

Or am I being daft?

Don't see what the problem is with having a seperate thread for each suggestion/rumour, as long as its in the transfer sub forum. I thought the whole point of it was so that you could do just that without clogging up the bears den. I agree with the op in that its daft lumping everything into a couple of threads. If there's a thread about a player you find unrealsitic or simply wouldn't entertain the thought of signing, then dont click on it if it bothers you that much.

Or am I being daft?

I don't have an issue with it at all, but when there's a thread for them, it annoys me when people ignore it.

It's akin to people starting new threads for every televised match (most of which last about 9 posts) and ignore the live match thread.

I don't have an issue with it at all, but when there's a thread for them, it annoys me when people ignore it.

It's akin to people starting new threads for every televised match (most of which last about 9 posts) and ignore the live match thread.

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you- more in general. For example there was a poster popping up in a few threads earlier getting quite irate about people not using the suggestion thread

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you- more in general. For example there was a poster popping up in a few threads earlier getting quite irate about people not using the suggestion thread

I'll take this one, because it annoys the fuck out of me. Admin have been good enough to provide a transfer forum, and seperate threads for rumours and suggestions, therefore, everytime i check in the transfer forum, if new threads appear, they should be sourced and should be players we're atleast being linked with. We're all desperate to hear of players we're after or signing, theres nothing more annoying than comin on here, seeing a new thread started, only to find out its someones suggestions. THERES A SUGGESTION THREAD. I dont mind the odd passing comment about players members rate or like the look of, but for fuck sake dont create a thread just to suggest a player, because to be quite honest, I couldnt care who you or anyone else suggests we go for. All i care about is who we ARE in for, or who we MAY be in for. Stick the suggestions in the suggestions thread, if i ever decide that i care, or that anyone on here knows more about world football than our backroom staff, then i'll know where to look.