Rangers defenders..

McCoist72

Best Rangers defender in recent years?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Best Rangers defender in recent years?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boca and Goian are in their first season and to be honest there have been times when their defending has been a bit suspect but never truly punished in terms of conceding goals.

Cuellar was classy but I think he was glad of Big Davie to guide him along. As for Amo he was good when he kept it simple but he did have his moments when he thought about playing football!!

Overall pound for pound Big Davie wins it for me (tu)

bocanegra by a fucking country mile, bocanegra brings everything, good inb the air, solid tackle, reading of the game, organisation, and he isnt exactly the slowest

I see boca as a better davie weir, faster and more mobile, and by fuck his experience is the best out of them all imo

One Amoruso! He played in a much better team than the others so IMO it may have made him look less talented. But he'd stand out a million miles in todays team IMO.

Yup - those dreadful mistakes and the ability to hit freekicks into the upper tiers would still make him a standout. Massively overrated player

Cuellar for me, although Weir runs him close