Team Value

Naisy - me too - but sadly worth nowt while stuck in a leg brace (I might put it at slightly more than your £6m as long as he gets back to full fitness)

If his response this time is as good as last, the wee man will be just about bionic & we can look forward to some fireworks!

Greegs - may work in our favour - in with the bricks now, generally doing great stuff, saves blooding a new one (I believe Alexander has spent too long on the bench to be a genuine 'step up' contender), could do better with distribution (see other threads on that) but overall, far rather be with him than without him!

Couldnt agree more, especially the Neil Alexander bit. Spot on imo. (tu)

We play in the SPL, means less money.

Dont be so silly. The league means nothing. Good and expensive players always need to start in some league somewhere. The Dutch, Portuguese, Croatian, Serbian leagues have all had big transfers leaving, why not the Scottish?, considering we are a bigger club than anything those countries leagues have?

Need i mention the Championship and the multi million pound players who have left that league? League 1 lost a player for over £10m not so long ago and will have another leaving very soon for something not far off that. Those 2 leagues dont even have Champions League football, of which most of our players have experience within.

Couldnt agree more, especially the Neil Alexander bit. Spot on imo. (tu)

Sad in a way - Neil's shown great loyalty, done pretty well most times asked to step up, had some great moments & picked up some medals.

Still can't help but think that he's wasted a big chunk of his career watching from the bench & recent errors when he's had the chance suggest that sharpness or concentration aren't what they were.

Just need to look at Newcastle, where Steve Harper stepped out of the shadows after many years - didn't do that badly but Tim Krul's now first pick...

Sad in a way - Neil's shown great loyalty, done pretty well most times asked to step up, had some great moments & picked up some medals.

Still can't help but think that he's wasted a big chunk of his career watching from the bench & recent errors when he's had the chance suggest that sharpness or concentration aren't what they were.

Just need to look at Newcastle, where Steve Harper stepped out of the shadows after many years - didn't do that badly but Tim Krul's now first pick...

I said the same just last week mate. Completely agree. (tu)

McGregor-10m

Whittaker-2.5m

Boca-500k

Goian-500k

Wallace-4m(currently)

Naismith-7m(currently)

Davis-6m

Aluko-1.5m(currently)

Jelavic-9m

Lafferty-3m(currently)

Certain players will go up in value because of age.

Put McGregor Higher than Jelavic because keepers can go on for years and Greggs is 29 leaving him plenty of time to keep playing.