Match ratings v Arbroath

McGregor 8 -- Tremendous save

Bartley 6 - RB seems to suit him ok. But against better teams?

Goian 5 - Not the big man's best outing imho.

Bocanegra 8 - Always composed, Read the game well and the tackle at the end showed his commitment to the cause imho.

Papac 7 -- Solid as per.

Edu 8 - Excellent match from Mo.

Fleck 7 - Want to see him given a run of games. Intelligent player.

Aluko 9 - Superb (again). When he fell while dribbling then kept on going through 2-3 players.... amazing. great touch back to Jela as well for goal #2

Wallace 7 -- Really starting to play well. Good shout by Ally as it turns out to play him in that position.

Healy 6 - Would have been higher -- but needs to finish better.

Jelavic 7 - Took his goal well.

McGregor - 7

Bartley - 6

Goian - 6

Bocanegra - 6

Papac - 7

Aluko - 9

Edu - 8

Fleck - 7

Wallace - 6

Jelavic - 5

Healy - 6

Kerkar - 6

Wylde - 4

McMillan - 4

a 5 for jelavic? i know theres a big grudge against the guy for fuck all but thats a bit petty..thought he was good today as was aluko and fleck

I've been moaning at Jelavic non stop recently but even I wouldn't give him a 5. Thought he played better today, sloppy at times but his link up play was much improved and got his goal.

McGregor 7

Bartley 6

Goian 6

Bocanegra 6

Papac 7

Aluko 8.5

Edu 8.5

Fleck 7

Wallace 6

Healy 6

Jelavic 7

Kerkar 7

McMillan 5

Wylde 5

I've been moaning at Jelavic non stop recently but even I wouldn't give him a 5. Thought he played better today, sloppy at times but his link up play was much improved and got his goal.

aye its fair enough moaning about him when he plays below par, but he played well and played a part in 3 of the goals with cracking link up is bizarre, where as healy was average at best and wasted too many oppertunitys for me

Nice match to how I saw it. :)

Would only add I'd like to see Bartley get forward a bit more and with a lot more drive - Whitty & Kirk are both more positive getting forward (although not much coming from it off a while!) & we definitely miss Bougey's gallops from the back to unsettle the opposition.

McGregor 8 -- Tremendous save

Bartley 6 - RB seems to suit him ok. But against better teams?

Goian 5 - Not the big man's best outing imho.

Bocanegra 8 - Always composed, Read the game well and the tackle at the end showed his commitment to the cause imho.

Papac 7 -- Solid as per.

Edu 8 - Excellent match from Mo.

Fleck 7 - Want to see him given a run of games. Intelligent player.

Aluko 9 - Superb (again). When he fell while dribbling then kept on going through 2-3 players.... amazing. great touch back to Jela as well for goal #2

Wallace 7 -- Really starting to play well. Good shout by Ally as it turns out to play him in that position.

Healy 6 - Would have been higher -- but needs to finish better.

Jelavic 7 - Took his goal well.