Mikel Arteta: Spell at Rangers prepared me for EPL.

StevenDavis

(tu)

I don't know the full ins and outs of Scott Allan's deal; what disturbs me is Rangers fans saying they would play for WBA rather than Rangers. If Craig Whyte can do anything, could he restore some passion in Rangers among our fans?

We can only hope so. The atmosphere at ibrox isnt as good as it could/should be. Ive sat in a lot of diffrent areas of ibrox this season and it seems that no matter where i sit you are made to feel like you are doing something wrong if you stand up, sing or show passion of any kind. something needs to change thats for sure

We can only hope so. The atmosphere at ibrox isnt as good as it could/should be. Ive sat in a lot of diffrent areas of ibrox this season and it seems that no matter where i sit you are made to feel like you are doing something wrong if you stand up, sing or show passion of any kind. something needs to change thats for sure

It does; the joy has gone out of Rangers, and that really baffles me. My 15 year old is constantly complaining about the atmosphere, and I have told him it wasn't always like this. I think had we had a full house against Malmo, and in full song, we would have tanked them at Ibrox. Something has got to be done about lifting the atmosphere. You do see it in the attitude to Rangers from too many of the support as well.

just goes to show how bad we were running our club buy him for 6million he does well and sell him for less than half the price

It's funny that because Flo is such a huge figure because of the price tag I don't think most people would have any idea who was the second most expensive.

The extreme transfer I remember most was 4 million quid for that Danish goalkeeper. I have no idea how much we sold him for but we must have taken a big hit

It's funny that because Flo is such a huge figure because of the price tag I don't think most people would have any idea who was the second most expensive.

The extreme transfer I remember most was 4 million quid for that Danish goalkeeper. I have no idea how much we sold him for but we must have taken a big hit :anguish:

I've just remembered this. And we wonder why we are skint?

The extreme transfer I remember most was 4 million quid for that Danish goalkeeper. I have no idea how much we sold him for but we must have taken a big hit

was that Jesper Christiansen?