*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Couple a two nill defeats for the scum 🙃

2 1 goal defeats and we beat hearts 3-0? Or 3 goal loss and a 1 goal loss and we win by a goal? Or a 4 goal, ach fuck it

I know it was a pretty meaningless game but the 2nd is the best half we've played in months . Could have , should have , won by more .

Butland , Ridvan , Cantwell and Silva should be in the CF team and a few others put in a good claim . 

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

notice how the defending down the right hand side got better when tav was replaced at right back? hmmmm

There is an argument between the pundits and fans that if you replace Tav you lose the goals. Correct we would lose somebody that would score our penalties and the odd set piece but that should never be a defenders job. I would sacrifice Tav for a good solid RB who is a proper defender and had a bit about him (RIP Ricksen). 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I really like the look of McKinnon 

Reminds me of when Patterson started featuring, same sort of build. I’d much rather we promoted and played boys like that regularly than the uninterested shite like Barisic and Lundstram. Dovetail the squad with them and put any money towards much better quality first teamers. 

Scott Wright - sure, he doesn’t sometimes do himself any favours, but you see a couple of goals like that tonight & how he can carry the ball forwards at pace.

There has got to be some failure in our coaching/management that has stopped us getting more of that out of him?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Embarrassing first half, better second. 

McCasuland much better, good to see Fraser and McKinnon.

Dowell getting minutes over Lowry is shite.

Hope they never bothered their arse trying a lap of honour. 

They did. 

Most of the Union Bears left bang on 90 though, glad to see the shitebags get the send off they deserve. 

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

It would be interesting if they lose tomorrow just to see if their bottle crashes on the last day 

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Can ye imagine 💥

6 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Would be even better than helicopter sunday. 

5 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

I mean it's not going to happen... and yet if it did.

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Need Killie to take 2 or 3 from them but a home win for Killie regardless

4 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

When we scored the fourth I immediately looked at the table .:lol: Imagine the utter fucking meltdown if what you have suggested happens...

7ffb51fa-7f6b-426c-9c44-e7f43c70c695_tex

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Scott Wright - sure, he doesn’t sometimes do himself any favours, but you see a couple of goals like that tonight & how he can carry the ball forwards at pace.

There has got to be some failure in our coaching/management that has stopped us getting more of that out of him?

Grabbing a brace can do wonders for his confidence also hopefully

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

There is an argument between the pundits and fans that if you replace Tav you lose the goals. Correct we would lose somebody that would score our penalties and the odd set piece but that should never be a defenders job. I would sacrifice Tav for a good solid RB who is a proper defender and had a bit about him (RIP Ricksen). 

tav spends more time near the box, why we don't try and play him there, we have young cole mckinnon, sterling who can play right back if needed, so who knows what we could have achieved had we tried that, but oh well we'll never know.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Some players are just better off the bench.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Noticed they completely patched singing any songs for current players too, good to see.

Sensible way to protest things tbh, I fully expected them to clap the players off at the end so that's something at least, they don't deserve the support they get

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

tav spends more time near the box, why we don't try and play him there, we have young cole mckinnon, sterling who can play right back if needed, so who knows what we could have achieved had we tried that, but oh well we'll never know.

Tav playing as a winger? He can't defend or even backtrack a man so who ever is in RB would be in for a graveyard shift. 

I think Tav needs the captaincy stripped and moved on. I couldn't even name you a captain in that squad though that would deserve it for next year that's quite scary