Racist Tweeter Arrested

TheNuts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter is the devils playground its full of idiots like mister jailtime.

True. We need to build prison very very soon. Or even better, why not let the Murderers and rapists out so we can fill them with folk that say offensive stuff on the internet.

True. We need to build prison very very soon. Or even better, why not let the Murderers and rapists out so we can fill them with folk that say offensive stuff on the internet.

You can condone racism all you want Dennis my lad but IMO the sooner we get a grip on it the better.

You can condone racism all you want Dennis my lad but IMO the sooner we get a grip on it the better.

Its true Derek. Alot of stuff shouldnt be said but throw away remarks in the heat of the battle (not saying this guy done that) could land normal folk in jail. Thats uncomfortable with me tbh

Why should it matter where it is said? Offensive behavior is offensive regardless.

21 year old - no difference in racism no. but in terms of psychology, he is not as mature as a 41 year old, doesnt have a family, doesnt have kids. I mean you would expect an older family man to be a bit more careful what he does. twitter may seem like your local pub, but it has been seen that it definitely is not.

as i said, total fud.

Baffles and scares me that people out there can be so feckin stupid to still do things like this. The guy uses twitter so he must see/hear/read about people getting done for online offences. and 41 ffs.

Mind you he is a dhim.

Its true Derek. Alot of stuff shouldnt be said but throw away remarks in the heat of the battle (not saying this guy done that) could land normal folk in jail. Thats uncomfortable with me tbh

Im not saying throw everyone that has a bit of anger in them into jail. However making remarks as vile as this cretin made is not on.

Baffles and scares me that people out there can be so feckin stupid to still do things like this. The guy uses twitter so he must see/hear/read about people getting done for online offences. and 41 ffs.

Mind you he is a dhim.

You really would have to be pretty thick to do it when its covered the way it is by the media etc

I have not condoned and never will condone racism. But please do tell me where will the internet offenders will serve their time? Serious question.

Im not saying throw everyone that has a bit of anger in them into jail. However making remarks as vile as this cretin made is not on.

No i agree with you. His was a rant against 3 different players.

To me thats totally different from a wild tackle going in by a black/ginger/midget/asian and calling them a *insert main feature here* bastard. Thats passable but i just wouldnt like to see normal decent folk getting hammered for that. Which these new laws can do,

That might not sit right with some on here, but having played football for years, sometimes even the coolest of guys will have a "shocking" outburst

I have not condoned and never will condone racism. But please do tell me where will the internet offenders will serve their time? Serious question.

The same place as anyone who walked up to someone in the street and hurled this type of abuse at them. I know a lot of people like to hide behind their keyboards and think it makes them invicible, but its just the same to me. Vile racist abuse is the same wherever it is

No i agree with you. His was a rant against 3 different players.

To me thats totally different from a wild tackle going in by a black/ginger/midget/asian and calling them a *insert main feature here* bastard. Thats passable but i just wouldnt like to see normal decent folk getting hammered for that. Which these new laws can do,

That might not sit right with some on here, but having played football for years, sometimes even the coolest of guys will have a "shocking" outburst

Ive played football at a decent level for many years so I know what you are saying. 1 outburst is 1 thing but this guy has went out his way for no reason at all to be a complete tool. These will be the people who will bear the brunt of it I hope.

The same place as anyone who walked up to someone in the street and hurled this type of abuse at them. I know a lot of people like to hide behind their keyboards and think it makes them invicible, but its just the same to me. Vile racist abuse is the same wherever it is

My point is, there isn't enough prison spaces to jail all the folk that offend someone. Whether it be on the internet or in the street.

Ive played football at a decent level for many years so I know what you are saying. 1 outburst is 1 thing but this guy has went out his way for no reason at all to be a complete tool. These will be the people who will bear the brunt of it I hope.

Yes i agree, as i said this guys was a tirade of abuse against 3 seperate players. However i hope people guilty of 1 drunken outburst they would cringe about next day would not be punished thats all

My point is, there isn't enough prison spaces to jail all the folk that offend someone. Whether it be on the internet or in the street.

There isnt enough space for anyone but you cant just say ah well let them off the jails are full. Where do we draw the line? Verbal abuse can cause a ot more long term damage than physical abuse.

There isnt enough space for anyone but you cant just say ah well let them off the jails are full. Where do we draw the line? Verbal abuse can cause a ot more long term damage than physical abuse.

There are other ways of rehabilitation.

Yes i agree, as i said this guys was a tirade of abuse against 3 seperate players. However i hope people guilty of 1 drunken outburst they would cringe about next day would not be punished thats all

Hopefully common sense would prevail on an issue like that. 1 drunken arsehole shouting at someone that they are a (insert racist comment here) when totaly wasted. No history of anyting like it, should be exempt. However if said drunken arsehole gets pulled up about it time and time again its different.