Juan Manuel Martinez and Michael Uchebo linked with Club

MCLACHLAN1

Probably read it somewhere that meant Queens Park Rangers rather than us.

I'm a nob haha, found something on the daily record website.

ARGENTINE striker Juan Manuel Martinez is on a list of players interesting Rangers, as is 6ft 8in Nigerian forward Michael Uchebo (Daily Mail)

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2012/01/16/transfer-talk-monday-january-16-sanogo-wants-celtic-movem-gers-after-martinez-anderson-set-for-dons-return-86908-23702213/

A Juan Manuel Martinez was Argentine player of the year a couple of seasons ago I'm sure.

If it's the same chap, I can't see us getting him.

Its the same guy, plays for Velez, but I think he was on loan in Qatar or somewhere like that recently too. Would be an interesting move if it came off, but I would imagine that Velez would look for a decent fee for him, don't think he is nearing the end of his contract

Uchebo 8 goals in 48 league apps.

Hardly a prolific goalscorer, maybe could work well if we signed a striker who is quick to play with him.

Martinez 19 goals in 93 league apps.

Again hardly prolific....

Also how would work permits be permitted for these 2 as they do not play for their countries. Uchebo possibly has been in holland for a while so he may qualify that way