Next 4 League Fixtures

BelgradeBear

Hibs Home

Dunfermline Away

Kilmarnock Home

Inverness Away

I will be delighted if we can get through these 4 with full points. It's as "easy" a run as we could hope for. Win all 4 in Feb and we go into 4 difficult games in March (Hears, D Utd, Bheasts, M'well). I don't bother looking at the fixtures of the Earl Haigs but they will start dropping points, of that there is no doubt.

Keep our ship steady and then watch the yellow fanged monster from the depths of hell behave like an Italian Captain when they start dropping a point or two. He is under incredible pressure as the thought of throwing the league away will be gnawing at his black heart, leading him to sleepless nights and thoughts of despair. I fear for him if they don't win the league this year.

There's nothing better than being a Bear at times like these. :clap:

Dear God, do we never learn.

Would you agree that the next 4 league games are as good as we could hope for? Would you agree that the rhattlers will drop points at some point this season? We're stuck with McCoist for the rest of the season whether we like it or not so we can either try and fight our way out of this or we can behave like pathetic losers.

I reckon we'll win 3 and draw the ICT game but think we'll be just one point behind them as we enter March.

I'll say again, times like these reap the best rewards when following Rangers.

The main difference between this and last season is that we were quick out of the blocks, scored early goals much more often than this year. A goal in the first ten minutes or so is what we need to kick us on as the first goal is the hardest. Last season we often won games 4/5/6-0, this season were lucky to get 2 or more with a squad not even weaker.

Would you agree that the next 4 league games are as good as we could hope for? Would you agree that the rhattlers will drop points at some point this season? We're stuck with McCoist for the rest of the season whether we like it or not so we can either try and fight our way out of this or we can behave like pathetic losers.

I reckon we'll win 3 and draw the ICT game but think we'll be just one point behind them as we enter March.

I'll say again, times like these reap the best rewards when following Rangers.

Yesterday morning the next 5 were as good as we could hope for. Before November, the next 15 were as good as we could hope. Every year, come the seasons start, the next 38 games are as easy as we could wish for. We are up against some of the continents poorest teams every week. On paper, for me, every game is an easy game but in reality, in our situation, no game is easy.

We drop any more points its over, thats if it isnt already. No idea where you get the idea they will drop enough points for us to catch them.

(tu)

Thats a huge assumption to make. You see the reaction to going 4 behind, can you imagine the implosion should we fall further behind. Its unthinkable. (tu)

Nearly as big as an assumption as you thinking Celtic are unbeatable. :lol:

The main difference between this and last season is that we were quick out of the blocks, scored early goals much more often than this year. A goal in the first ten minutes or so is what we need to kick us on as the first goal is the hardest. Last season we often won games 4/5/6-0, this season were lucky to get 2 or more with a squad not even weaker.

The bheasts have scored 3 goals or more just TWICE in the last 14 games. As we have. For the whole season, we have scored 3 or more 5 times. Just like they have. Incredible isn't it given that they're brilliant and we're shite :rolleyes:

I'm quite happy for those who want them to do well continue to spout they're the best team in the country and I'm even happy for some of us to think that.

It used to be that we as a support were accused of having blue tinted glasses. For many nowadays they're green.

If Celtic somehow manage to continue their form and go on something like a 25 win strike then they fully deserve the league. They won't so we will have our chance to catch them, IMO we will either be in a position to go top if not already top come the next Old Firm we are the better team and they are also just papering over their cracks. Their current from has halted Lennon from replacing their Cb's. When things start going wrong they will have no answer. Without Kayal they've struggled, they will not win the title with Wanyama, Brown, Ki and Ledley as their CM options.

If Celtic somehow manage to continue their form and go on something like a 25 win strike then they fully deserve the league. They won't so we will have our chance to catch them, IMO we will either be in a position to go top if not already top come the next Old Firm we are the better team and they are also just papering over their cracks. Their current from has halted Lennon from replacing their Cb's. When things start going wrong they will have no answer. Without Kayal they've struggled, they will not win the title with Wanyama, Brown, Ki and Ledley as their CM options.

Do you not think that is a good midfield?

Do you not think that is a good midfield?

No, Wanyama is shit, Brown is shit, Ledley can pass 10yards at times and Ki is too inconsistent for a title run in.

Yesterday they were bossed by St Mirren, we were destroying them With Davis an Bloody McCulloch CM until he got sent off.

I guess many people would say we will not win the title with Davis, Edu and McCulloch as our CM options.