Naismith on Goals on Sunday

govanbluenose

I like McInnes, especially after our POTY dance when he came wie Brian Reid. :crabflute:

I thought Brian Reid was a great player - he really looked the part in his first game for us. then got the usual season long injury (seemed to always happen when Souness was in charge) in his second game. never really saw him after that.

I thought Brian Reid was a great player - he really looked the part in his first game for us. then got the usual season long injury (seemed to always happen when Souness was in charge) in his second game. never really saw him after that.

im sure his first game was a friendly against st mirren which he got injured never the same again

Brian Reid or 'Captain Darling' as wee Durranty called him, would have in my opinion been a fantastic player for us if it wasn't for his injuries, seems to be doing not bad as a manager, pretty sure it was Walter that signed him not Souness I might be wrong I usually am :dry:

Brian Reid or 'Captain Darling' as wee Durranty called him, would have in my opinion been a fantastic player for us if it wasn't for his injuries, seems to be doing not bad as a manager, pretty sure it was Walter that signed him not Souness I might be wrong I usually am :dry:

Was Souness last signing for Rangers.

im sure his first game was a friendly against st mirren which he got injured never the same again

was it his first game he got injured in? I thought he played in a cup game to a lower division team. either way, he looked decent (although i doubt he would have got into the team with Gough/Brown/Nisbo/Pressley there)