1. 1. Do you still trust Craig Whyte?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still sitting on the fence

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man has lied to us about stomping up wae cash for transfers what was it £5mill well how much have we spent then all the pish about him being suspended from being an owner/director and a fraudster then all this shit about the fans season ticket money 1 word for the guy bears FANNY we are slowly going down the toilet and any 1 of yous out there that still back him then more fool you

dont trust him as far as I could throw him, just seems like a total crook, and one that aint even got money !!!!! get him to F***

Hope he gets the message from the fans on Sunday.

Its getting harder for the ordinary fan on the street to do so, but im not sure wtf to believe tbh mate

If you cant substantiate your claims, other than repeating what you have read in the newspapers, seen on the BBC, or heard in the pub, you should keep them to yourself.

Its not just what Ive heard in the newspapers. He has himself said thats what has happened. Its straight from the horses mouth ffs.

Its not just what Ive heard in the newspapers. He has himself said thats what has happened. Its straight from the horses mouth ffs.

Really? Oh well, in that case, I'd like to jump ship now with the rest of the panicky doom merchants, and swim for shore.

Really? Oh well, in that case, I'd like to jump ship now with the rest of the panicky doom merchants, and swim for shore.

So after a few mssages of berating me for talking "shite" you realise Im right. No apologies just a smart arse comment. Have you actually been reading whats going on or are you just part of the blind faith loyal? Whatever Whyte says must be true then ye?

So after a few mssages of berating me for talking "shite" you realise Im right. No apologies just a smart arse comment. Have you actually been reading whats going on or are you just part of the blind faith loyal? Whatever Whyte says must be true then ye?

Look up.

Whooooooosh.........

Too late, you missed it.

:doh:

Ally McCoist failed to convince Rangers chairman Craig Whyte to release funds to sanction deadline day additions to his squad, STV understands.

A meeting was held between the pair at Ibrox on Tuesday evening, with McCoist arriving with a copy of the club's injury list to emphasise his need for fresh blood.

Striker Nikica Jelavic has been sold to Everton in a deal worth £5m plus add-ons, representing the loss of a player who has scored 17 goals for the club this season.

McCoist had identified Norwich City striker Grant Holt as a replacement for the Croatian, and earlier in the day had attempted to convince Whyte to table a £2m bid for his number one signing target.

Rangers instead tabled a cut-price officer for the Englishman, which was instantly rebuffed.

McCoist had other possible targets - St Johnstone’s Francisco Sandaza, Rapid Vienna’s Hamdi Salihi and Falkirk’s Kallum Higginbottom.

But the club hierarchy decided not to make a last minute move for any of the trio, with McCoist leaving Ibrox ashen-faced following his unsuccessful meeting.

This leads to no.

Yes, it was nonsense, it was created by the press. This bit is the easiest of all these old wives tales, just read the takeover statement.

Ok, so, as we know from today, we are running on a £10 million per year LOSS currently, so, what you want to do is, make that bigger? With the greatest of respect, thats silly

It's all in here. http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/4d ... 357,00.pdf

The money is being invested into the club, or at least is supposed to be, by Whyte's company, set up as Rangers group Ltd.

Key sections are:

(b) The Rangers FC Group has undertaken to provide £5,000,000 for investment in the playing

squad;

© ......If, as part of any player acquisition, the Club agrees to make a transfer payment in a future year before 2016, The Rangers FC Group will be obliged to invest cash to cover such transfer payment, up to £5 million per year; such amounts coming out of the £20 million investment that The Rangers FC Group has stated its intention to invest;

I don't expect us to go further into debt, no. I do expect Whyte to invest the money he personally promised though.

After this shambles of a transfer window I don't trust him one bit. I knew we would have to sell jelavic but if we don't make any signings to replace him and it doesn't look like we will then it's nothing short of disgraceful.

Whyte is the only show in town, for me. I'm deeply concerned about the stories concerning Murray and King which I've now heard confirmed from a source I consider to be reputable. If the Record is genuinely trying to get onside with those two, I'd be even more concerned.

Deep down I felt all along the transfer window would see us shafted. Perhaps if we'd gone into it this way instead of having kid-on trials and kid-on bids (Holt) I'd have still trusted Whyte to some degree, but right now I think he's taking us for a ride while seeking to add to his own personal fortue (if that exists)

He bought over the club in turmoil, not out of anything sinister but as a beloved fan who wants what's best for the Rangers FC.

I trust Whyte over some poxy fucking rebel propaganda. That's exactly why they published it on the last day of the transfer window.

Such a convienence? Look at the reaction it's created...

The story has also been enhanced by the fact we sold Jelavic and never bought a replacement. Only a fool would poor money into the club who face an uncertain future.

Time shall tell.

The hole Craig Whyte thing is protection it has been said a million times on here. Its a threat to HMRC. eg if HMRC put us into liquidation Mr Whyte is the only person that will get anything. The whole thing is a sham.We just need to ride it out. And to be fair the good times where fucking great (9 iar) and the poor times have been ok so far (3iar) Bring it on.

I hope.

He bought over the club in turmoil, not out of anything sinister but as a beloved fan who wants what's best for the Rangers FC.

I trust Whyte over some poxy fucking rebel propaganda. That's exactly why they published it on the last day of the transfer window.

Such a convienence? Look at the reaction it's created...

The story has also been enhanced by the fact we sold Jelavic and never bought a replacement. Only a fool would poor money into the club who face an uncertain future.

Time shall tell.

Is anyone going to realistically buy a Scottish football club, let alone one with our recent financial problems, and expect to make money? The majority of us if we were billionaires would happily plough money into the club even with the financial uncertainty. What's best for Rangers FC right now is signing another striker who can help us challenge for the league. Whyte ridiculed the last board for failing Rangers in our "hour of need". Where was Whyte when we needed his backing tonight? All this talk of £5 million invested in the playing squad and £5 million in working capital to facilitate the running of the business. At no point did Whyte say net investment. Selling Jelavic for around £6 million therefore doesn't affect the £5 million that he may have already invested in transfers/ wages.

So much for the frontloaded investment if Ally asked for it. We couldn't use a couple of million for a fee and wages from the future guaranteed amount? It's starting to look like he doesn't have the cash.

Besides, who is holding Whyte to account on his promises in the shareholder's circular? If he hasn't invested the required amount in working capital or the playing squad then the £18 million debt is wiped. But who is there to ensure that he honours this guarantee?