Paul Murray on Real Radio tonight

boss

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right, I just hope there is someone else who wants to bid if it ever came to that. These guys had their chance.

well bidders will be these guys and whyte. who knows who else.

to be honest I suspect their only chance is to prove whytes broken his promises and as such is not a secured creditor.

They can't wait to kick us when we're down. Disgusting from so-called Rangers men.

I honestly believe their hope is that we go into Administration so that they can buy us on the cheap and be seen as the knights in shining armour. It does my head in to think of supposed Rangers men actually wanting us to go bust for their own benefit. They are an utter disgrace.

well bidders will be these guys and whyte. who knows who else.

to be honest I suspect their only chance is to prove whytes broken his promises and as such is not a secured creditor.

Or are they trying to panic him into doing something rash with all their accusations. They certainly dont have the best interest of Rangers at heart, that much is blatantly obvious.

Or are they trying to panic him into doing something rash with all their accusations. They certainly dont have the best interest of Rangers at heart, that much is blatantly obvious.

that's quite a subjective view point.

they will say they do and whyte doesn't and they will believe it.

they certainly attended more games over the last decade.

I find it all quite intriguing and exciting. from a selfish point of view I hope the rebels win. :)