***Six Nations Thread***

AdzKyle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the match yesterday and despite it seeming to be the same old story I left feeling quuite positive. Denton and Rennie were excellent, the tight five continue to be compete and finally we look like we might score tries. When Visser is available next year he, Hogg and Jones will pose a real threat. Laidlaw done well in an attacking sense but I fear he may be a little undersized to be an international stand off.

Feel sorry for Scotland, but we're just better than you :P Stuart Hogg is pure class, you've got many good young players.

Your country is 10 times bigger than ours.

We could just scrap the ball turn it into a fight and your lads will surrender like little bitches as per usual. Thank god Germany don't play rugby or you would have to let them win then try and join their team.

Your country is 10 times bigger than ours.

We could just scrap the ball turn it into a fight and your lads will surrender like little bitches as per usual. Thank god Germany don't play rugby or you would have to let them win then try and join their team.

Looks like someone is hurt by Sunday's defeat :lol:

Btw I might be wrong but, I thought Scotland did surrender to the english in 1707 :pipe:

Looks like someone is hurt by Sunday's defeat :lol:

Btw I might be wrong but, I thought Scotland did surrender to the english in 1707 :pipe:

Btw you are wrong. Think maybe you are on the wrong forum, I'm sure talkceltic, etc would be happy to listen to your "scotland surrendered to the english" nonsense. Btw we entered into an act of union with England. Btw as Britain we became the world most prominent nation.

The irony of a Frenchman attempting (totally incorrectly) to mock someone else for surrendering. Hilarious.

How many young British, American, Australian, Canadian, etc men died because you are from a pathetic country too cowardly to even attempt to defend itself?

Btw you are wrong. Think maybe you are on the wrong forum, I'm sure talkceltic, etc would be happy to listen to your "scotland surrendered to the english" nonsense. Btw we entered into an act of union with England. Btw as Britain we became the world most prominent nation.

The irony of a Frenchman attempting (totally incorrectly) to mock someone else for surrendering. Hilarious.

How many young British, American, Australian, Canadian, etc men died because you are from a pathetic country too cowardly to even attempt to defend itself?

The irony of the Scotsman who still doesn't want to admit the truth of his past. Yes the french government surrendered to the german nazi, pardon me but, as much as I love Scotland, you did the same with the english. Did the government of France surrendered or did it want to ally with Germany who at that time seemed to be the future winner of the war ?

You see, everything depends from the point of view.

Oh btw, how many Frenchmen died during the Auld Alliance when we used to come to Scotland to fight alongside the Scots in order to prevent you from being defeated by the english ?

Whooooosh.