The Lurgan bigot, Knuckles Johnstone, and Auchenhowie.

Colonel Mustard

Does anyone know if the jersey and chair, bearing the names of 2 of the most hated tarriers of all, are still on display in Auchenhowie.

I hope that if these have not been removed, Mr Whyte would make it the first thing he does on his next visit there.

I suggest a bonfire would be a fitting way of disposing of the items.

egvimq.jpg

I don't see no dart holes.

OK Inspector Cluedo :sherlock: Seeing as how I live in the colonies, and also being that I've not had the pleasure of partaking of a tour of Auchenhowie, I'll ask the fairly obvious question...............

What the fuck is that little cunt's shirt hanging on the wall of our training complex for???...The SFA seat could have a reasonable explanation for being there, but there is NO FUCKING WAY a tarriers shirt should be anywhere near the place.

Cheers in advance for your info :pipe:

*Edit....I just saw the name on the seat. I thought it was the SFA chairman's seat...my apologies.

Does anyone know if the jersey and chair, bearing the names of 2 of the most hated tarriers of all, are still on display in Auchenhowie.

I hope that if these have not been removed, Mr Whyte would make it the first thing he does on his next visit there.

egvimq.jpg

phew i must have had some swally last night ive woke up and its april the first :beer1:

OK Inspector Cluedo :sherlock: Seeing as how I live in the colonies, and also being that I've not had the pleasure of partaking of a tour of Auchenhowie, I'll ask the fairly obvious question...............

What the fuck is that little cunt's shirt hanging on the wall of our training complex for???...The SFA seat could have a reasonable explanation for being there, but there is NO FUCKING WAY a tarriers shirt should be anywhere near the place.

Cheers in advance for your info :pipe:

*Edit....I just saw the name on the seat. I thought it was the SFA chairman's seat...my apologies.

I just came across the picture again after mentioning it in another thread.

I'm sure that when I first saw this, someone explained that these were part of some anti sectarian initiative (aye, I know), and used during discussions on the subject. That sounds too far fetched to be true though.

Maybe someone else knows for sure what they are doing there.

Incidentally, there's also a Jim Baxter chair. I'll put up a pic.

Was it not in Ibrox?

It was to do with some community initiative to combat sectarianism within schools.

Burning down all the sectarian schools would be a more effective initiative. Obviously when the pupils are not there, before any Daily Record reporter decides to make a story out of this.

If that is at the training ground then there must be 2 as my uncle was one of the guys from the Knightswood/Scotstoun area who took part in the keep fit train with Rangers programme a few months back and when they got a tour around Ibrox he also seen a Lennon top, in one of the rooms there, hanging on the wall. Are you sure that picture is not from Ibrox?

If that is at the training ground then there must be 2 as my uncle was one of the guys from the Knightswood/Scotstoun area who took part in the keep fit train with Rangers programme a few months back and when they got a tour around Ibrox he also seen a Lennon top, in one of the rooms there, hanging on the wall. Are you sure that picture is not from Ibrox?

I'm not sure. It might be, but I was told it was at the training complex.

egvimq.jpg

I've been up at Auchenhowie and never noticed them , anyway there is no chance that these items should be in or near any of our Clubs property , I also doubt that the unwashed would have anything from our team in their middens , can you imagine a Super Ally top hanging up in their place , highly highly unlikely imo