Kenny Miller

FernandoR20

He would make no difference eh? Thats why he scored 20 odd goals for us in just the first half of last season? Stop talkin pish of course he would of made a difference. Also 9 goals this season isnt bad for the championship, is it?

Not under Ally and in this team!

Kissed too many badges for my liking and one that was one too fucking many!

Where's the service coming from and anyway, he'd probably get played in central defence if we signed him!

Lastly, he's already shown his disloyalty, it's too late and we could never afford him so please stop talkin pish FFS!

Kenny taig fucking miller? Jog on!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

season ticket loan . he was right to deny it. The question was had he mortgaged the season tickets to pay for the club. answer No.

why shouldn`t we try and get players cheaper. All clubs do it.

The sandaza affair wasn`t handled badly as we done nothing wrong in offering him a precontract like everyone else in the world does. He chose to say no after a lot of bad mouthing from his manager. Its up to him though. I want to see better players with a resale value brought to the club.

so no lies mock bids for me. we did get players in (plenty of them so no mock bids )

So where has the money went? That's the most important question! Does that not even concern you in the slightest?

Yeah all clubs phone a guy on transfer deadline day agree terms and tell him they will phone him back with the flight details then don't bother getting back to him...

I hope you're right and all is rosey, but there are too many unanswered questions under this new regime in such a short space of time. I guess I could ask them at our AGM.. Oh wait... Ah well never mind I'll read our parent companies published accounts. Oh.. They where delayed as well... Wonder if that's got anything to do with the aforementioned money...

whilst understandable i think its too easy to say we miss him and need him etc all we can do now is try and get right behind the team for the last 13 games or so and hope we see a response from the players. Hard to b positive i know but imagine how good winning this league would feel! WATP.

I think if we had signed Kenny back, Jelavic would have been more than happy to stay, we would not have been knocked out of Europe or either domestic cup yet and the league would be all but wrapped up. He was that important to us. For what? £600k or so, it should have been a no brainer.

Not under Ally and in this team!

Kissed too many badges for my liking and one that was one too fucking many!

Where's the service coming from and anyway, he'd probably get played in central defence if we signed him!

Lastly, he's already shown his disloyalty, it's too late and we could never afford him so please stop talkin pish FFS!

Kenny taig fucking miller? Jog on!

I really couldn't give a shit right now about loyalty, our main concern is to score goals and win games and Kenny would help us greatly. David Healy is loyal... where did that get us today?

I really couldn't give a shit right now about loyalty, our main concern is to score goals and win games and Kenny would help us greatly. David Healy is loyal... where did that get us today?

I still do!

Not much loyalty on display today and on many others.

Healy? Not the best for sure, but who the fuck re-signed him? A fucking blind man could see he is not up to mark, but can't blame him for his performance as the service is non existent apart from balls that had snow on them!

Kenny Miller would have been an addition in quality up front, but the chance is well gone now and the point I am making is that it wouldn't matter who we brought in, as there is a serious leadership problem and until that's sorted, I don't see much room for improvement. Even with the current crop, we should never be that bad. There is something amiss at dressing room level.

Can you imagine going in against the scum on the back of that performance even with Van Persie in the line up? Doesn't bare thinking about, but that's how bad we were today.

The scum aside and they're not that good, can we now take for granted beating every other team in the league on the back of that performance. It was truly dreadful. The worst performance I've seen in many a year.

I still do!

Not much loyalty on display today and on many others.

Healy? Not the best for sure, but who the fuck re-signed him? A fucking blind man could see he is not up to mark, but can't blame him for his performance as the service is non existent apart from balls that had snow on them!

Kenny Miller would have been an addition in quality up front, but the chance is well gone now and the point I am making is that it wouldn't matter who we brought in, as there is a serious leadership problem and until that's sorted, I don't see much room for improvement. Even with the current crop, we should never be that bad. There is something amiss at dressing room level.

Can you imagine going in against the scum on the back of that performance even with Van Persie in the line up? Doesn't bare thinking about, but that's how bad we were today.

The scum aside and they're not that good, can we now take for granted beating every other team in the league on the back of that performance. It was truly dreadful. The worst performance I've seen in many a year.

If we're talking about leadership, I personally think Barry Ferguson would make the world of difference. He would certainly get the lads going.