Sone Aluko

WillemBear

on todays showing hes a dud comming to deep and then runs out of ideas no wonder the men from the north let him go and by the way i was there today and watched him closely a dud.

you are full a shite on both counts

:wink::shifty:

on todays showing hes a dud comming to deep and then runs out of ideas no wonder the men from the north let him go and by the way i was there today and watched him closely a dud.

I too was at the game and have vented my feelings about him coming too deep and shooting from silly ranges. But he's not a dud. I don't know how you can say that or why you would say that, but whether it's lack of a football brain or trying to hard he's been our best player since he joined.

Certainly not a dud.

As decent as Aluko is (he's good, if not earth shattering) it's been nowhere near enough to bring the club out of the state it's ended up in.

We needed someone to replace the work of Naismith, and Aluko is a completely different player.

A dud who came to us and spent money to sign for us, and since has without a doubt, been our best player. Puts 100% effort in every game, only player with a bit of ambition to run and create chances, only player to score from outside the box in about two years.

Chase yerself with that comment.

Not a superstar but by far our best player today , only one who even attempted to play any kind of football ............