How come Naka gets POTY before Charlie Adam?

bunter

Lets face it theyre both one trick ponies and Adam's scored mair goals than all the Japanese in the SPL put together. Adam wasnae even whispered about in the run up to the award. Methinks its purely because cellic won the league they felt they had to give it to a jungle jim.

because nobody likes rangers and we are hated so much,they all love the manky mob.

A little bit too far there Minstral, Adam isn't as good as Nakamura yet

I think Nakamura is much better at keeping possesion than CA and generally a better footballer.

He has done well this season, as has Adam, but I don't think we can complain about Nakamura getting picked before Adam.

I think Nakamura is much better at keeping possesion than CA and generally a better footballer.

He has done well this season, as has Adam, but I don't think we can complain about Nakamura getting picked before Adam.

Yes we can. It's clearly a 'mhedia' conspiracy because everyone hates us and everyone loves the tims.

Obviously.

Wow, so that's what it's like typing something like that.

Yes we can. It's clearly a 'mhedia' conspiracy because everyone hates us and everyone loves the tims.

Obviously.

Wow, so that's what it's like typing something like that.

:lol:

I think nakamura is one of the most overated players in football. He is a bit better than adam in terms of his passing and vision but hes certainly not the "world class" player celtic fans make him out to be and i dont think a few free kicks warrant a POTY award especially as he does very little in a lot of matches. Hits a cracking free kick and does very little the rest of the time. look at the man utd matches, 2 superb freekicks and was virtually anonymous for the rest of the matches.

Lets face it theyre both one trick ponies and Adam's scored mair goals than all the Japanese in the SPL put together. Adam wasnae even whispered about in the run up to the award. Methinks its purely because cellic won the league they felt they had to give it to a jungle jim.

Naka does have more to his game apart from those Free kicks , can pick out good passes and his creativity has helped Timdom a lot this season

Nakamura plays the simple pass a lot of the time, the same as our POTY.

Whilst I don't like Nakamura, I think he's a good player and if him "fading out of games" means doing the simple pass then I need to question why YOU, the fans, voted Hemdani for POTY.

okay lets be honest the two of them are pish and none of them deserved player of the year. :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

In fact, I'm hard pressed to pick an overall POTY from the SPL at all this season. If Barry had been consistent, he'd have been mine, but he wasn't.

I agree with this.

In fact, I'm hard pressed to pick an overall POTY from the SPL at all this season. If Barry had been consistent, he'd have been mine, but he wasn't.

your right danny it was very hard to pick a special player this season.