Positive slant and warning to Mr Whyte.

McGonigle

On the HMRC positive side 'if' Rangers were finished then HMRC would be denying themselves huge amounts of Tax in future years as I (and most Rangers fans wouldn't support another team) would spent the money i do on Rangers on extra holidays.

My Rangers money would be largely spent abroad.

What the haters of Rangers want is for us to have to 'start again' with a new team 'Rangers United' or so, but with no history to retain ie League Titles won etc. I'll always be a Bear but I won't start supporting a team that are starting from scratch with no history. I support Mr Whyte but I dearly hope he understands that without our past we are nothing!

No retained (and growing) Rangers history would signal the end of football for this Bear, and the end of competitive football in Scotland! Let's hope HMRC arrive at a sensible agreement with Mr Whyte 'if' the Tax Case goes against us!

I'm hopeful we'll still be here in years to come because without us there is no competition just an unhealthy one team League. Wish they'd reach a decision soon so we start rebuilding Rangers FC.

there will always be a rangers no matter what and that is a fact have no fear of that what so ever

That makes logical sense but there a lot of irrational hateful Rangers haters out there! This verdict can't come soon enough for me.

On the HMRC positive side 'if' Rangers were finished then HMRC would be denying themselves huge amounts of Tax in future years as I (and most Rangers fans wouldn't support another team) would spent the money i do on Rangers on extra holidays.

What the haters of Rangers want is for us to have to 'start again' with a new team 'Rangers United' or so, but with no history to retain ie League Titles won etc. I'll always be a Bear but I won't start supporting a team that are starting from scratch with no history. I support Mr Whyte but I dearly hope he understands that without our past we are nothing!

No retained (and growing) Rangers history would signal the end of football for this Bear, and the end of competitive football in Scotland! Let's hope HMRC arrive at a sensible agreement with Mr Whyte 'if' the Tax Case goes against us!

I'm hopeful we'll still be here in years to come because without us there is no competition just an unhealthy one team League. Wish they'd reach a decision soon so we start rebuilding Rangers FC.

Very strange post.... ''I'll always be a Bear but I won't start supporting a team that are starting from scratch with no history. I support Mr Whyte but I dearly hope he understands that without our past we are nothing!''

Even if the worst were to happen, which it won't, NO history is lost FFS!

Yer either oan the swally, listenin to too many taigs or worse?!

NO SURRENDER!

Very strange post.... ''I'll always be a Bear but I won't start supporting a team that are starting from scratch with no history. I support Mr Whyte but I dearly hope he understands that without our past we are nothing!''

NO SURRENDER!

NO SURRENDER!

I will always be a Bear but if we went the way of Airdrie to become Airdrie Utd etc I would take the view that we are no more. There would be no 54 etc. I would view us as like Third Lanark.

Our history defines us and if Rangers Utd went on to win the title next season that would be trophy number 1. My team will always be Rangers no other.

I will always be a Bear but if we went the way of Airdrie to become Airdrie Utd etc I would take the view that we are no more. There would be no 54 etc. I would view us as like Third Lanark.

Our history defines us and if Rangers Utd went on to win the title next season that would be trophy number 1. My team will always be Rangers no other.

Better tell that to the tims then...as the bunnet changed their name.

There will always be a Rangers, whatever happens.

If you don't want to support us if "we are starting from scratch" then you shouldn't be hanging about "supporting" us now.

Glory hunter springs to mind.

Glory hunter my ass. I supported Rangers all the way through Celtic's NIAR so don't give me that guff! I support Rangers NOT Rangers Rovers or Utd! To support a Utd or a Rovers would mean I've wasted all those years supporting Rangers, it will be gone dead.

If the club dies my support won't be transferred to Utd or Rovers, and I'll bet most Bears will see it that way. It's important Mr Whyte understands this.

Better tell that to the tims then...as the bunnet changed their name.

They can still claim to have won the European Cup etc though! I'm talking about Rangers going out of business then coming back as Rangers Utd or Rovers.

Different thing completely.