Ibrox

sdavis8

And some people talk about wanting Ibrox updated :(

Never got his argument, hate soulless stadiums like the Emirates and the Etihad Stadium which many see as a benchmark. Ibrox has character and history few clubs can compete with, it merely needs a wee lick of paint here and there.

Never got his argument, hate soulless stadiums like the Emirates and the Etihad Stadium which many see as a benchmark. Ibrox has character and history few clubs can compete with, it merely needs a wee lick of paint here and there.

Thank fuck the main stand is listed. I hate the look of modern stadia. I can just about tolerate the other stands at Ibrox because it has that beautiful red facade and there's not a stadium in the world that beats that.

I think traditional exteriors are what give clubs that nostalgia, that history. It may just be because I am a bear, but when I look at other stadiums, particularly Celtic Park and Hampden Park, I see a mainstream arena, built for the purpose of an event.

When I look at Ibrox, I get a special feeling, the feeling of knowing how much has happened beyond the traditional brickwork, the legends who have graced the stadium, it conjures up images of a Lovenkrands screamer against Stuttgart rifling the back of the net, us getting the draw against Inter Milan and qualifying for the CL Knock Out stage for the first time ever, or any time we've ever hammered Celtic here, and the crowd reaction. There is no feeling better, than being at Ibrox and seeing a goal fly in and the reaction that ensues.

Ibrox Stadium looks historical, it looks traditional, and the old exterior is perfectly appropriate for the impressive history of our great club. It is more than just a venue.

It's ibrox ffs :sherlock:

Seriously but, we are lucky to have such a great stadium.

Nothing beats it.

A bigger one would, another tier. 70 to 80,000 would do me. I do not like that the scum have a bigger capacity, albeit their's is just cheap tat!!

As we win the title again and dominate for the foreseeable future, there will be a massive waiting list, so let's just get on with it and build the fucker. I would keep a small caged section for 1,690 scum on the bottom tier for when they come visiting and we can piss on them from a very high height!