If we go bust

KingKirk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you keep churning out that line about us losing our history/records etc regarding name changes etc I will keep pointing out to you that a club not far from us have already done that without such loss.

I said it is a possibility, once to the best of my knowledge. The fact is you don't know and I don't know what would happen. If we moved down south we would definitely not keep our history, that's what this thread was about. We would be a new English club. I've all ready said I can't see us going out of business so I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it. Somebody must have looked at you funny the day.

Or else maybe you genuinely can't accept differing opinions which seems to be the case.

If to fit in here I have to go on about conspiracies and agendas in the media and the government and all that rubbish, It's never going to happen and I couldn't care less if you think I support them. Just more paranoia.

I said it is a possibility, once to the best of my knowledge. The fact is you don't know and I don't know what would happen. If we moved down south we would definitely not keep our history, that's what this thread was about. We would be a new English club. I've all ready said I can't see us going out of business so I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it. Somebody must have looked at you funny the day.

Or else maybe you genuinely can't accept differing opinions which seems to be the case.

No I just get annoyed when you keep repeating it (despite being corrected on the precedent which has already been set)...it almost like you are revelling in it.

Anyway dont say Im not helpful...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=210296&st=0

How long have been reading the Forum. I see you joined recently, but did you watch it for a while?

Nope,,, just spend the best part of this weekend looking back at some of the total crap that this "good asset" has had to offer... And let's face it, it don't amount to much does it, but the overall statement I'm trying to make is that RM is here for any Rangers fan with an opinion, but D'Arktanyan does'nt do anyone else's opinion.

Yeah he seems like a good asset and a straight up guy... Yes I've only been on here a short time, but I've learnt very quickly who's the ones who don't like to be contradicted and D'Arktanyans right at the top of that tree.

Yer patters great :rolleyes:

Another fucking bheast

If to fit in here I have to go on about conspiracies and agendas in the media and the government and all that rubbish, It's never going to happen and I couldn't care less if you think I support them. Just more paranoia.

You come out with some amount of shite, and have done since you started posting.

Nope,,, just spend the best part of this weekend looking back at some of the total crap that this "good asset" has had to offer... And let's face it, it don't amount to much does it, but the overall statement I'm trying to make is that RM is here for any Rangers fan with an opinion, but D'Arktanyan does'nt do anyone else's opinion.

Id be genuinely ashamed if my opinion ever was the same as yours.

Strange.

Glad to see you have emerged from that encounter relatively unscathed. :lol:

No mate, i read the full thread tonight :anguish:. I dont have much recollection of it. But a great night was had by all and its great to see some traditions can be kept in Scotland :crabflute:

No I just get annoyed when you keep repeating it (despite being corrected on the precedent which has already been set)...it almost like you are revelling in it.

Anyway dont say Im not helpful...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=210296&st=0

Right, Well now I am confused. I didn't post in that thread. I seen the title, and thought it a pointless thread with an obvious answer so didn't read the article. Of course we would be missed, I don't even know who this Kane guy is.

Like I said, I've said it once that we would lose out history to the best of my knowledge and that was my understanding based on clubs like Livingston. I've also said I don't think it would ever happen and you just keep going as if I'm spamming every thread way it. Don't know what your problem is.

Right, Well now I am confused. I didn't post in that thread. I seen the title, and thought it a pointless thread with an obvious answer so didn't read the article. Of course we would be missed, I don't even know who this Kane guy is.

Like I said, I've said it once that we would lose out history to the best of my knowledge and that was my understanding based on clubs like Livingston. I've also said I don't think it would ever happen and you just keep going as if I'm spamming every thread way it. Don't know what your problem is.

Boca...

To quote Carly Simon..

"Youre so vain...you probably think this song is about you"

The reference was to Greenock "Loyal" for accusing bears responding to that article of paranoia.

Dart is a great asset on this board, and you could only dream of writing articles like the ones that Dart writes

Don't even bother with them, Minstral.

The only way they could make it more obvious that they are tims is if they had "we were abused" as their avatars.

A pair of dirty, stinking tarrier cunts.

Don't even bother with them, Minstral.

The only way they could make it more obvious that they are tims is if they had "we were abused" as their avatars.

A pair of dirty, stinking tarrier cunts.

I know mate was just annoyed at them having a go at Dart.