One Gambler To Another

caseyjones

If you're a gambler then you'll know about bluffing - that's what I think CW is doing with HMRC just now. Take what we're offering you now, or get fuck all in a few weeks time. It's a dangerous game, but it could be a masterstroke.

Yes, he's demonstrating the fact that he's prepared to put us into administration, but he hasn't actually done it yet. Ever considered that what he's doing IS actually in the best interest of the club- forcing a deal from hmrc or the like? I think people should not be so quick to judge, as without knowing the full facts all opinions are based on speculation and conjecture.

If you're a gambler then you'll know about bluffing - that's what I think CW is doing with HMRC just now. Take what we're offering you now, or get fuck all in a few weeks time. It's a dangerous game, but it could be a masterstroke.

Its a worry to keep thinking its all a bluff though!

It's no danger to him. He'll get weighed in whatever happens. No win, no fee.

A don't understand aw this shite!

But apart from talk shite about what he was going to do what's he done that's forced us into administration? It's the tax case that's forcing us into it?

There should be no reason for Rangers to enter administration unless there has been a decision made in the tax case.

Administration means we have no cash flow we cannot pay suppliers etc The tax case hasnt even been decided yet, where the fook has our money went?

I'd consider it likely that the noises coming out regarding the tax case make it appear we've lost and we're getting prepared for the worst (tu)

Administration means we have no cash flow we cannot pay suppliers etc The tax case hasnt even been decided yet, where the fook has our money went?

An important point.....lost in the myriad of confusion deliberately planted that its all about a decision that has NOT been reached yet. (tu)