The Cry Was.........

The Hammer 11

Maybe as a final act of defiance a full Ibrox on Saturday should treat the taigs and their sympathisers to a full 90 minutes of the old song book.I am sick to the back teeth of being subjected to their continuous IRA support ignored by the Politicians,Police and Mhedia.Lets give them something to moan about.

Maybe as a final act of defiance a full Ibrox on Saturday should treat the taigs and their sympathisers to a full 90 minutes of the old song book.I am sick to the back teeth of being subjected to their continuous IRA support ignored by the Politicians,Police and Mhedia.Lets give them something to moan about.

only thing they could do is dock us points

Fuck what they sing. I love the change in what we sing we now sing more about The Rangers and have a better family atmospher at the stadium. Keep the old songs for the pubs and lodges ect (tu) ( And yes i do miss the billy boys)

Puts on tin hat :tank:

Fuck what they sing. I love the change in what we sing we now sing more about The Rangers and have a better family atmospher at the stadium. Keep the old songs for the pubs and lodges ect (tu) ( And yes i do miss the billy boys)

Puts on tin hat :tank:

You are probably right but I am so feckin pissed off.I have supported the Rangers for more than 50 years and nothing but nothing comes anywhere close to Ibrox Stadium rocking to the sound of "Hello,Hello" and "No Surrender." One more time PLEASE.

You are probably right but I am so feckin pissed off.I have supported the Rangers for more than 50 years and nothing but nothing comes anywhere close to Ibrox Stadium rocking to the sound of "Hello,Hello" and "No Surrender." One more time PLEASE.

Agree mate but lets just keep it to NO SURRENDER we aint getting banned from europe for that :clap:

I'm definitely game for that. (tu)