Where do you stand on the former-Chairman, Craig Whyte?

Canadaready

Where do you stand on the former-Chairman, Craig Whyte?  

311 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side

• Pro-Whyte
    • Anti-Whyte
    • Unsure yet

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice that at this time he has decided to fuck off to Monaco

Just so you know, spends a lot of his time there, including last week, and, the week before

I am unsure on how things have been handled, from a PR perspective, but, my view is fairly simplistic, it had to be done. The question of him being a fan, anyone who wasnt would have put us in admin on day 1, it was the "sensible" option. i watched thw AJ statement, all well and good, but, he was going on about the "lloyds debt", when, thats irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the HMRC issue, relating to EBTS is what forced this move. Mondays move was twofold, to call HMRCs bluff in a way, saying that, if you dont negotiate, this is the only choice. yesterdays actual admin? Now they cant add more debt to the club. Its unpleasant, but, for me its the safest thing to do in respect of the club, ie players/Ibrox etc

Just so you know, spends a lot of his time there, including last week, and, the week before

I am unsure on how things have been handled, from a PR perspective, but, my view is fairly simplistic, it had to be done. The question of him being a fan, anyone who wasnt would have put us in admin on day 1, it was the "sensible" option. i watched thw AJ statement, all well and good, but, he was going on about the "lloyds debt", when, thats irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the HMRC issue, relating to EBTS is what forced this move. Mondays move was twofold, to call HMRCs bluff in a way, saying that, if you dont negotiate, this is the only choice. yesterdays actual admin? Now they cant add more debt to the club. Its unpleasant, but, for me its the safest thing to do in respect of the club, ie players/Ibrox etc

good to see the gang back together....

Still defending whyte as well...it's like the band playing on the titanic.

Yesterdays adminw as forced on whyte by HMRC as he pocketed 9 million out of his employees back pockets, lets not dress it up as a strategic move

At first I was so glad to see the back of Murray that I just thought anyone at all was an improvement. I thought the BBC witchhunt against Whyte was driven simply by their agenda to tarnish Rangers at every opportunity. Now I'm not so sure about him, although I'm not naive enough to think the BBC went for him out of concern for Rangers.

good to see the gang back together....Still defending whyte as well...it's like the band playing on the titanic. Yesterdays adminw as forced on whyte by HMRC as he pocketed 9 million out of his employees back pockets, lets not dress it up as a strategic move

What I love about the ignore function, is, I still get to see when someone on it has replied, but, I dont have to read it unless someone annoyingly quotes itLoving the peaceful life

Are you Craig Whyte? Only this blind faith can come from him or someone very close to him surely?

Do you know what I would have prefered from day one? That he didnt put us into admin like he promised, that he ploughed his own money into the club like he promised, that he didnt take the money out of members of the clubs staff to pay tax, yet not pay it.