just want to say one thing....

Wee CJ

The unity has been fantastic this week mate, with everyone associated with the club (tu)

You have to ask the question had a few other posters been around the forum all week if the mood and unity would be the same? #catamongstthepigeons

Standing shoulder to shoulder (tu)

The unity has been fantastic this week mate, with everyone associated with the club (tu)

You have to ask the question had a few other posters been around the forum all week if the mood and unity would be the same? #catamongstthepigeons

Standing shoulder to shoulder (tu)

I'm telling you Scots are at their best in adversity it's the good times that cause the problems :lol:

I'm telling you Scots are at their best in adversity it's the good times that cause the problems :lol:

Can't argue with that thermo :lol:

Especially us Bears, through the tough times we stick together, but over a weekend there's always some cunt that complains when Edu misplasses a pass, despite winning the game comfortably :lol:

Not really a poster in the BD, sometimes a bit feart of what people will say of my opinion, but I am always a bear!

Shouldn't worry about your opinion, it's yours and yours alone, you own the right to have that opinion! That's my opinion anyway :P

There will always be Bears with your opinion also, or a similar one (tu)