Amazing fans

CammyRangers91

This is just going over what has been said in numerous posts but i would personally like to sincerely say how great some of the individual gestures have been, on here, on other forums and on the whole.

Rangers unite together, we don't leave behind... that is the message that has been sent around the world with this solidarity and we definately "Dont Do Walking Away."

I cant be there tomorow due to shitey work commitmets at the co op. (aye i work at the co op) cos' i'm a student and need all the money i can get but my mam, dad and lil bro who only get up once/twice a year will be there along with the rest of you to show that WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

This is just going over what has been said in numerous posts but i would personally like to sincerely say how great some of the individual gestures have been, on here, on other forums and on the whole.

Rangers unite together, we don't leave behind... that is the message that has been sent around the world with this solidarity and we definately "Dont Do Walking Away."

I cant be there tomorow due to shitey work commitmets at the co op. (aye i work at the co op) cos' i'm a student and need all the money i can get but my mam, dad and lil bro who only get up once/twice a year will be there along with the rest of you to show that WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

You might not be in the Stadium mate but you will most definately be with us.

In all my time following our Club, I think I will witness something tomorrow that will live with me for the rest of life.

This is not a League Title or a Cup win, this will be a coming together of Rangers Men and Women from all over to show unity and support for our great Club and to show the rest of the world who and what we are.

I dont think I will ever be as proud of our support as I will be tomorrow and I've been proud of each and every one of them on countless occasions.

As you quite correctly say....WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Good post mate , n ur right pal we dont leave behind WATP ps any good special offers this week in the co op

Good post mate , n ur right pal we dont leave behind WATP ps any good special offers this week in the co op

Never good offers at the co op mate :craphead:

Get yourself to Asda, il be cursing the joint all of tomorrow, actually finish at 1 but mathmatically impossible to get from Barrow to Glasgow ha

You might not be in the Stadium mate but you will most definately be with us.

In all my time following our Club, I think I will witness something tomorrow that will live with me for the rest of life.

This is not a League Title or a Cup win, this will be a coming together of Rangers Men and Women from all over to show unity and support for our great Club and to show the rest of the world who and what we are.

I dont think I will ever be as proud of our support as I will be tomorrow and I've been proud of each and every one of them on countless occasions.

As you quite correctly say....WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

I'm shitin it, Not been to Ibrox for a few years, only reason i'll be there today(and rest of the season at least, acquired a half season because of events of late) is because my beloved Rangers are hurting and most certainly needs me and her family, after all she has been good to me, us, we are so lucky to have such a fantastic club to follow. Time to pay her back is now!!

A few beers and i'll be good to go :thumbup:

cheers OP for post

Even if your not there,it'll be in the forefront of your thoughts! ill sing that little bit extra loud tomorrow for you! Never surrender!

Has any club or support handled a situation like this with anymore class or dignity than we have? I would seriously doubt.

A lot of myths about our support have been dispelled in the last few weeks imo.

The world can see us for what we are.

And I think they're starting to them for what they are.