today was not about 3 pts

j1mgg

Today was about solidarity, and in most I saw this with the fans today. Some left early but that is fine and some stayed to clap the players after the final whistle ( wish more stayed out), but as soon as I come on here I see the same shit threads with the same shit stirrers.

Not good

Today was about solidarity, and in most I saw this with the fans today. Some left early but that is fine and some stayed to clap the players after the final whistle ( wish more stayed out), but as soon as I come on here I see the same shit threads with the same shit stirrers.

Not good

So because you have a different opinion to others then they are shit stirrers ?

Players should never have been clapped for that shyte display against a shyte team !

I am not saying they should have been booed but they should not have been clapped either !

Any loss is not good enough for Rangers !

So because you have a different opinion to others then they are shit stirrers ?

Players should never have been clapped for that shyte display against a shyte team !

I am not saying they should have been booed but they should not have been clapped either !

Any loss is not good enough for Rangers !

What about applauding their efforts. How would you perform at work if you were told there was a possibility of redundancy?

I'm not saying today was acceptable, by all means it wasn't....but i applauded those players because they've made me happy more times than not.

What about applauding their efforts. How would you perform at work if you were told there was a possibility of redundancy?

I'm not saying today was acceptable, by all means it wasn't....but i applauded those players because they've made me happy more times than not.

Yeah well that is your choice and i do not have a problem with people clapping when we lose.