Fuck you rob mclean

waltzer83

I listened to this bastard on the way home from ma own football on saturday and he was in his glory that we were struggling,just stuck sportscene on and the piece of shit is talking about sectarian singing against ian brines!!! Do these cunts wear ear plugs when the tarriers play?

I listened to this bastard on the way home from ma own football on saturday and he was in his glory that we were struggling,just stuck sportscene on and the piece of shit is talking about sectarian singing against ian brines!!! Do these cunts wear ear plugs when the tarriers play?

yes they have everyone playing to their tune and afraid to say anything against them, excellent pr from the rhats

Let's all whine about it on RM.

That'll change things much quicker than bombarding the BBC phone ins with the simple question, "Why are Rangers highlighted again, when the filth have not had a word said about their chants over a prolonged period"?

Oops, I forgot...we're no' listenin' tae thae fuckers.

Cant even bring myself to watch that. Same nonsense every week. One rule for us, another for them. Once we are out of this mess and get a new owner(s) They must defend our fans. We just get trampled on by everyone and nothing is done. Pathetic.

So Referees have been attacked by Celtic fans (Dallas) on the field of play and had their homes attacked. Willie Colum was sent death threats against his family and himself. WTF!!! BBC Scotland obviously don't do irony. Here was me thinking Brendan O'Hara was gone from Sportscene. Maybe his brother Diarhmid the Reporting Scotland News Prducer is standing in?