gunslinger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that hard to believe.

Solicitors by nature are mercenary bastards and their first instinct is to protect themselves.

Only other explanation is that they have acted illegally, they know they have and won't hand over any info unless they absolutely have to.

Surely the administrators have the legal right to compel them or at least go to the Court and get them to compel them.

This whole thing gets murkier and fucking murkier.

Whats in his accounts?

They have already said its unlikely from looking at the club accounts?

Thing i have been wondering is it normal for a company to go into admin then pay full wages while keeping the full staff on for over a week?

Fuck all probably. Sounds like Whytes kept everything out of Rangers books. I'm lost with the whole thing to be honest. Think it would be better if we all chipped in and hired Mossad to sort it out for us. Worry about the fine details at a later date.

Fuck all probably. Sounds like Whytes kept everything out of Rangers books. I'm lost with the whole thing to be honest. Think it would be better if we all chipped in and hired Mossad to sort it out for us. Worry about the fine details at a later date.

im cheaper than mossad and i will throw in torture for free

Of course the Lawyers should tell the adminitrators where all Rangers Assets are, just put a big sign up "here it is come and take it"

Leave us with SFA

Whyte is leaving us with sfa, he's in this for himself to make as much money as possible. He doesn't give two fucks for our club, he saw an easy target to make money and doesn't care how much damage he does to it.