Ally McCoist hits out at critics

I have to wholeheartedly disagree I have been on both sides of the fence during redundancies, it is fucking horrible and very very difficult to concentrate on your work.Yes football is still their work.

For a lot of these guys they are fans as well, hurting as much as us, it must be so difficult you want to bust a gut, you want to win for the fans but emotional draining can take so much out of you.

I really fail to see why people find this so difficult to understand.

We are and always will be the people.

Have a look at the way the Hearts players have reacted to an uncertain future, not to mention missing wage payments. When Dundee were hit with administration they went on a long unbeaten run.

When you are still being paid thousands of pounds a week, sympathy and understanding only goes so far.

Have a look at the way the Hearts players have reacted to an uncertain future, not to mention missing wage payments. When Dundee were hit with administration they went on a long unbeaten run.

When you are still being paid thousands of pounds a week, sympathy and understanding only goes so far.

Every situation is different. I doubt Dundee had so many filthy perverts sticking the boot in at every turn.

I gave my honest opinion, one which you are free to disagree with. I see no reason to change anything which I said in my original reply.

I know that Ally is neither a liar nor a fraud. The comeuppance that you refer to is an illusion. We should not be in administration never mind threats of liquidation.

I was only asking your opinion on the points that I made, that contradicted your original post.

I would like you to address them.

Cheers

Jim

We have been over the course with these rhodents before. The baingate with I have a video

True, but in this case I think Ally made the right move with a warning shot as he isn't just referring to liewell and those at the glitterdome. Some of those who aren't died-in-the-wool tims might take the hint and change their tune.

Not much point in saying there are people out there enjoying this, then stopping short of naming them.

Why not? Any person with a brain will know who these people are.

True, but in this case I think Ally made the right move with a warning shot as he isn't just referring to liewell and those at the glitterdome. Some of those who aren't died-in-the-wool tims might take the hint and change their tune.

I thought the whole interview he gave was wrong. Should have given his views on the way the game went.

If someone saying nasty things about the club causes the sort of capitulation we have witnessed, then they don't deserve to be there anyway.

Hmm, that's not an opinion I agree with, but I can see where you're coming from. Personally I think a narrow loss to Hearts today after poor refereeing decisions is understandable given the severity of the trauma the players are going through.

I will admit though, my patience won't last forever and I may share your opinion if these results continue.

All I can do is encourage you to show them some more faith a little while longer because I, and many other fans, believe they deserve it.

Sorry Casey,

Time me and you had an argument.

Bluster – What the fuck is he meant to do?

Hollow – Not fucking Ally!

Comeuppance – For a £9 Million (PAYE/VAT) Tax Bill manufactured by WHYTE!

Certain Quarters – Who gives a fuck?

The support, players and management are doing their parts.

I am going to be hypocritical here; I do not want an argument, just honesty.

Correct me if I am wrong.

He should concentrate on his job.

The message is hollow.

I am well aware of why we are where we are.

McCoist, quite obviously.

Three home defeats on the bounce would suggest otherwise.

I gave you honesty.

You're wrong.

Hmm, that's not an opinion I agree with, but I can see where you're coming from. Personally I think a narrow loss to Hearts today after poor refereeing decisions is understandable given the severity of the trauma the players are going through.

I will admit though, my patience won't last forever and I may share your opinion if these results continue.

All I can do is encourage you to show them some more faith a little while longer because I, and many other fans, believe they deserve it.

Quite a few will be gone on Monday, I would think, so hopefully those that remain will rise to the occasion and clinch second spot.

Quite a few will be gone on Monday, I would think, so hopefully those that remain will rise to the occasion and clinch second spot.

Here's hoping :clap: And let's hope even more than by some miraculous twist we can ensure that second spot still means European football.

I'm sure with the right player cull, we can make the most of this cost-cutting excersize and limit the job losses accross the board.